Chapter 5

That night all that happened was I seemed to be a lot hotter then usual. But otherwise I felt fine.

Maybe these tablets aren't as bad.

I woke up stretching properly before dragging myself out of the bed.

Tohru greeted me with a lovely breakfast as usual and of course Yuki was already up and out the door.

Kyo eventually woke up and we all walked together peacefully to school.

"It's getting cold isn't it" Tohru said shivering a little.

"Yeah.. I think it might snow this year" I said breathing in the fresh air.

Tohru's face lit up by the mention of snow.

Just then a voice stopped us all in our tracks.

"Tohru!!!" The voice shouted as we all squinted in the distance to see a small blonde hair boy running full speed up to us.

Wait... I know him.

That's Momiji the little rabbit! He's the first one I saw.

I smiled as he ran towards us.

"Ugh not this little brat" Kyo sighed as I chuckled.

He was pretty energetic.

When he got closer it's only then I realised he was wearing the girls school uniform.

"Look at you Momiji! Super cute" Tohru chirped as he span round showing it off.

I had completely forgot he went to our school. But why was he wearing the girls uniform? Either way he looked absolutely adorable just like a bunny rabbit.

I hadn't seen Momiji around at all, had I been oblivious to this as well?

"Tohru is right you look super cute!" I said as he laughed.

"Thank you Y/N!" Momiji smiled.

That's when Kyo interrupted us, probably noticing my confusion.

"Momiji is a year younger then us" he spat making me feel dumb.

Momiji was 5'5!

"Haru is here too!" He smiled taking Tohru's hand and leading us the rest of the way.

"Oh no..." Kyo spoke.

Oh no?

Who was Haru? Another zodiac?

We got to the gates and there stood a tall man with white hair and a undercut. He was dressed in the uniform but accessorised with chains and necklaces. 

"Ah... Kyo it's nice for you to turn up, how about that fight you owe me?" He laughed.

Fight!?

"I'm not fighting you Haru" Kyo sighed as Haru grabbed him by the collar shouting at him.

Kyo didn't seem fazed one bit by him.

"Get off me" he spat as Haru let out an evil laugh.

Just then Tohru and Momiji walked up to me.

"That's Hatsuharu Sohma, he's the cow in all the zodiac's and has split personalities. This one is what we call dark Haru" Momiji spoke as I watched him threaten Kyo.

"Anyways.. before we fight" he spoke walking up to me very slowly.

"hello little lady I don't believe we've met. I've heard a lot about you from Momiji" he spoke putting his hand on my chin put his face inches off my face.

"And that's what we call light Haru..." Momiji spoke as I seemed speechless.

What was happening?

Just then Kyo grabbed Haru's shoulder ripping him off me.

"Don't touch her without her permission!" He spoke as Haru let out an evil laugh.

"Your so protective over her, I guess it is true! You've fallen for her!" He laughed as Kyo grabbed him.

"Can we not do this here guys! We have class to get to!" Tohru yelled stopping both of them.

"Let's take a rain check on that fight Kyo" Haru spoke sorting out his uniform and walking off as Momiji waved us bye.

"What the hell just happened" I spoke as Tohru laughed.

"They are definitely characters" she laughed as I nodded.

"Shall we get to class then?" I spoke as she nodded taking my hand into hers.

Kyo followed closely behind.

We walked to class together and I felt a lot more relaxed when walking down the halls. It seemed whenever I'm around someone it doesn't seem all that bad.

I guess it's because they don't want to say it to my group.

My group would probably kill them if they said anything about me.

Kyo would punch them.

Uotani would try to beat them up.

Hanajima would use her wave power.

Tohru would defend me.

And Yuki would threaten them.

I was almost protected like a princess around them.

We all made our way to first period and this time Tohru placed me in the middle of the table so I was practically surrounded by all of them.

"Sit here, we will act as your barrier" she whispered to me as I smiled.

The teacher came in starting the lesson and suddenly everything was peaceful.

I couldn't hear talking or whispering.

I was surrounded by the people I loved. It's as almost they did actually put a barrier around me.

"Now I want you all to talk in your groups about the festival, please no stupid ideas" the teacher spoke sighing.

She looked sick of her job.

"I'm going to dress up as a knight" Uotani laughed.

"I will be a witch" Hanajima added.

"They seem very fitting for you two" I laughed as they smiled.

"Thank you! Any idea what your going to dress up as?" Uotani said swinging her arm round my shoulder.

"No idea, what do you think I'd look best in?" I said as she smiled.

"Maybe a maid outfit to impress Kyo over here" she laughed pointing to Kyo who turned into a blushing mess in the corner.

She burst out laughing before she spoke.

"I'm not sure for you though... maybe a pirate?" She smiled as I smiled back.

"That's not a bad idea" I smiled as she nodded.

"When we go shopping they will have loads of options" Tohru said as I nodded.

There was countless options I could pick.

But what would look good but also make Kyo think I'm extra cute?

I shook my head smiling it off.

"I'll find something" I smiled to Tohru as she nodded.

It wasn't long before the bell went again and me and Tohru rushed around trying to finish the last of the clipboard she had.

Hopefully this will be over soon.