Chapter 11

Alexandra's POV

We pulled up at the warehouse which was now looking great. There were lights scattered around the outside, and balloons tied to fences.

Calum crawled out of the car, extending his hand out to help me. I smiled, slipping my hand into his and stepped out of the backseat. He slammed the car door, and yanked me forward to walk.

I was about to scream, realising my hair got caught in the door. I pulled his arm, spinning him around, his eyes widening.

"Shit, shit, shit" He muttered quickly opening the door, my hair falling free. My cheeks heated up out of embarrassment as he smiled, taking my hand.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise your hair was caught" He whispered, grazing the back of my hand with his thumb. I just nodded, as we tried to catch up to Ashton and Rosie who were waiting patiently at the door.

She smiled at me, Ashton bursting out laughing. Calum punched his arm, rolling his eyes.

"He cared for like, a whole two minutes" I cocked an eyebrow as I whispered in her ear. Her eyes changed, grew confused and intrigued, but all I got in reply was a shrug.

Ashton yanked the door open, and the smell of alcohol overwhelmed me. I looked around seeing the usual group, plus hundreds that i never saw before. Michael waved over, looking bored and upset. I broke away from Calum and walked over to him.

"Can we talk? Well, can I talk? I need to get some stuff off my chest" He shouts over the music, running a hand through his hair. I nodded, taking his hand and leading the way back outside.

Peace.

He shut the door, the sound faded. Breathing a sigh of relief he slid down the wall, sitting on the ground.

I shrugged off my jacket and placed it down, sitting down beside him. I turned to face him, and he just broke. His face dropped as tears rolled down his cheeks.

I pulled him into me, wrapping my arms around him as he cried into my shoulder. I rubbed his back in a circular motion until he finally pulled himself together.

"Sorry" He sniffled, wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

"I just, Rayne broke up with me. She liked someone else and she didn't want to cheat" He said, squeezing his eyes shut

I chewed the inside of my lip, and rubbed his arm.

He shook his head, opening his mouth to speak; "Back Inside?"

I stood up, dusting myself off as we linked arms, completely forgetting about my jacket. His happiness was my top priority right now, not some cheap jacket that I bought years ago.

The music was too loud, the place was too hot, there were too many people, most of who were either drunk or high.

I grabbed Michaels hand and dragged him into the crowd to dance, where he took my hand, twirling me around.

"I wanna rock with somebody, I wanna take shots with somebody..." He sang along in my ear, his breath on my neck, the smell of his cologne taking over.

Not knowing what I was thinking, I turned around, leaning back against him. I began to grind off him to the song, taking his hands and placing them on my hips.

He smirked down at me, moving with me, leaving small kisses along my neck.

"Dude what the fuck" I heard a shout way louder than everything else, everyone going quiet. It was over the sound system. Calum.

I looked to the DJ area, seeing him with a microphone in his hand. He dropped it, putting the music back on.

"Fuck" I heard Michael in my ear. I pulled back away from him, terrified of Calum. I could see him storming over, shoving everyone out of his way.

I pushed Michael the other way, pointing to the exit. I mouthed "Run", before I turned and ran up to Calum. He pushed me away, trying to get to Michael.

I held his shirt and pulled him back, which only made him angrier. He gripped my wrist, the vein in his neck popping out. He dragged me outside and shoved me against the wall.

I whimpered as my head hit off the wall, instantly feeling wetness, blood.

"If you want to be a slut, i'm going to treat you like one" He growled. His lips connecting with my neck as he bit harshly. Clearly trying to mark me as his.

The sting sent shivers down my spine, a mixture of adrenaline from the pain and fear from my head bleeding. Soon enough he pulled his head away, and spat at the ground.

"Don't you dare go near him again. You are mine. And MINE only" He growled, pulling me over to the car.

"And don't you worry, what Michael is going to get is a million times worse than what you got" He hissed, opening the back door and shoving me inside.

***********
Written on my phone, apologies for mistakes