2. Be ready for Johanson sisters!

Madison's Pov:

When mum told us we are going to move i was so so mad at her, she's not able to take care of us so why would we even moved away with her now....

My sister is not an adult yet so she have to stay with mum, and like hell i'm leaving her alone with her.
Lyla wouldn't survived without me you know i'm the one who takes care of her and not her mother. She was never there for us, and i'm not leaving Lyla alone with her.

In few days we are gonna start a new school, i'm not nervous i'm actually really friendly person if you get to know me, but if you hurt my sister......well then i don't have to be really friendly person.

Well i can't say the same about Lyla she's not really that kind of person who goes to you and start to talk with you, she never had so much friends which i don't understand my little sister is awesome.
She's always saying that i am and always will be her best friend, i don't mind i love her with my whole heart and i would do anything for her but she should have some friends her age.

Ok so let's move to the time when we're already in Califonia it's actually really nice house maybe better than ours before (that still doesn't mean i'm ok with the moving).

We have like week or something until school starts so i'm gonna look around the town and unpack my stuff.

Back at home i had friends actually a lot of friends but there were times when i had to ditch them for my sister so she wouldn't be alone, obviously they were mad but they understood and they obviously adored Lyla, all my friends adored her i mean who wouldn't?
She's so kind to everyone even when they don't deserve it. She's to kind for her own good.

I'm so exicted to find a new friends i definitly miss my friends back at home but nothing is forever right?
Maybe i'll even find a boyfriend....
i've had boyfriend once when i was in like tenth grade, but that didn't last long truns out he was an idiot.....most of men are.

Now i'll stop thinking about past and start fresh with a new friends, new school, new town and everything is gonna change now.......everything except my sister that little one is staying with me no matter what.

What i'm trying to say is that i'm ready to start over and message for California.......
Here goes Johanson sisters!

sorry for the short chapters but i cant really write now my phone is acting weird and it's not really working so i was writing this for like few hours because of that.

anyway i hope you are enjoy this book so far a if you have some suggestion,if you want to add something just put it in the comments.:)