Brotherly Dilemmas (Levi x Reader)

(This song suits this chapter i think so listen to it on spotify or something while you read :) )

"Where is he?" You asked, your mouth trembling.

You turn to look and non other than humanity's strongest soldier, who's also a close "friend" of yours. You aren't dating but that doesn't mean that the kisses you have shared and the cuddles, meant your just friends.

"I said WHERE IS MY BROTHER?!" You repeated, almost screaming it in Levi's face.

Levi knew it was a bad idea to let your brother go on the latest mission the scouts went on, which consisted of trying to capture the female titan, but Jaymes insisted on going, wanting more training in the "real world."

"Levi?" You weakly asked.

The silence told me everything i needed to know, i just didn't wanna hear it.

"Is he-"

Levi take a big deep inhale before responding; "I'm sorry y/n, he's gone."

He lowers his head, not looking me in the eyes.

"What do you mean? How-" You choke; "-He can't be gone."

All i can do is let out quiet sobs, falling to my knees. I can't believe he's dead. There's no way.

The loud footsteps told me who it was and i couldn't even look at him right now.

Placing a hand on my shoulder, i shrug it off, quickly standing up. "Don't you fucking touch me!"

Levi's eyes widen and he lets out a quiet gasp, obviously surprised by your words. So instead of fighting back, he lowers his head, his dark raven hair covering his face.

"Im sorry." Is all he can mumble to you. Thats all he can say about your brother's death.

"How? How did he die? Tell me he at least died a hero." You manage to cry out.

Levi doesn't answer you. All he can do is continue to stare at the filth covered ground.

"Answer me!"

All you can do is cry and beg him to tell you.

He finally looks up at you, his grey orbs staring into you e/c ones, with such a sad expression. He even looked guilty. Which scares you.

What happened?

"I couldn't get to him in time, i couldn't save your brother." He finally manages to say.

It takes you awhile to realize what he really meant.

"You bastard! You promised!" You sob

Flashback to the day of the expedition

"Hey beautiful."

You turn around to see Levi standing there, dressed up in his green scout cloak, black pants, and his traditional white shirt.

You smile at him and let out a giggle.

"Hey."

Levi walks over and wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to his body.

The warmth of said body makes a faint blush appear on your cheeks.

"Blushing are we?" He chuckles.