Hazbin Hotel.

Husk had invited Moxxie to the hotel where Husk lives. Little did Moxxie know, Angeldust lived there.

"Thanks for inviting me here Husk." Moxxie thanked Husk. "No Problem man." Husk replied.

Moxxie went to go get his keys for his room. He went in his room and it was better than expected.

Meanwhile, Angeldust went to the counter. "Hey Charlie." Angeldust wanting to ask a question, "Yes Angel?" Charlie answered. "Who's the new person?" Angel asked. "His name is Moxxie" Charie confused on why he asked that. Angeldust walked away. Moxxie went for a nap.

He was woken up by the knocking on his door. Moxxie unlocked the door and opened the door, "Heya cutie~" Angel said in a kinky way. Moxxie closed the door but Angel caught the door and entered the room and closed the door. Moxxie's skin was hot than usual he was blushing. A lot. "W-What do you want?" Moxxie asks, "Oh me, I was here before you got to this hotel~" Angel replied quickly. Moxie thinking its a dream he gets onto his bed, Angel hugs him from behind. At this point Moxxie is fine with Angeldust.

Moxxie goes to sleep. Angeldust does the same whilst hugging Moxxie. Moxxie wakes up, wondering why Angeldust is in his bed. "Angel." Moxxie said annoyed. "What Sugar~?" Angeldust had to say. "Can you get off me and out my room?" Moxxie replied. "Alright" Angeldust said as he went to his room and closed Moxxie's room door.