o n e h u n d e r e d f o r t y

@@UmaMurali90

I THOUGHT I WOULD TAG YOU AS YOU SEEMED READY FOR THIS AHA:)

WARNINGS: TALK ABOUT S/A

SENSITIVE CHAPTER

Before Theo could even get a response, Daryl and Carl locked onto the man.

Aaron had managed to stop Carl in his tracks, but Daryl was another story.

Daryl immediately pushed Theo behind him before pushing past every living thing in his way.

The all too familiar image of Daryl punching Shane square in the jaw reflected in Theo's eyes.

Shane was sent to the ground, Daryl above him, his shirt in his fists.

Theo stood their lifeless.

"You have some fucking nerve" Daryl snapped as the rest of the group of strangers where held back by members of Alexandria.

"What the hell!" Kelly yelled.

"Take her home" Theo told Rosita, talking about Judith.

"What no!" Judith argued, looking up at Theo and Rosita

"Not now" Theo snapped at Judith accidentally. "Please, Judith, listen to me, this one time please" Theo begged as Rosita took Judith home.

Theo was convinced she was dreamed, but every step closer she took, the more she realised she truly was living in a nightmare.

"Daryl" Theo placed her hand on his shoulder, calming him as he got off of Shane.

"Please, let me explain," Shane begged looking up at Daryl.

He seemed different.

So much so that Theo was about to listen to him when the sounds of horseshoes were heard making their way inside.

Michonne was back off of her run, looking angrily around.

"Who the hell are they?" Michonne asked, looking at Theo.

"It's being dealt with '' Theo told Michonne quietly.

"Are you in charge around her Theo?" Michonne looked at Theo, a disappointed look plastered on her face.

"Technically?" Theo raised an eyebrow, looking up at her sadly, not wanting to get into this right now.

"We don't bring in new people." Michonne snapped as she grabbed her bag off of her horse

"These we do." Theo disagreed, arguing against her rules.

"Okay, you will get the blame if everyone dies" Michonne rolled her eyes "Just like always" She began walking away.

Theo gave Carl a look of annoyance as he proceeded to roll his eyes before chasing after Michonne.

"You have 10 minutes" Theo looked at Shane, pointing at him angrily.

"You ain't going in alone" Daryl grabbed Shane by the shirt.

"Was going to ask you to come with me anyway" Theo looked at her ex shyly.

He nodded.

"Aaron, show the others to the main house. I'll speak to them later." Theo asked Aaron, he attended to her orders immediately while Theo and Daryl dragged Shane to the 'main hall'

Daryl shoved Shane in a chair, Theo sitting opposite, Daryl closely behind her.

"Go" Theo shrugged, leaning back against her chair, and against Daryl's hands.

"Your father stabbed me and left me out there to be eaten by walkers." Shane began straight away. "I got away, I managed to get out before that herd got to the farm. I found Randall's, that kid I killed, group" Shane dropped his head. "They were good in the beginning, but they eventually began to plot my death, so I got out. I found Magna and Yumiko, the girl that's injured a year later. I've been with them since. Theo, I know this means nothing, but I am so sorry for all the pain I caused you. I hurt you, I deserve to be dead. I deserve worse than death. But I have changed, please if you give me a chance I can prove that" Shane begged, Theo stared at the man, trying not to cry.

It brought those memories flooding back.

"I was 17" Theo gritted through her teeth.

"I'm begging for another chance," Shane pleaded, the tears falling down his face.

"Why the hell should I?" Theo snapped. "You don't even know what I went through, what I've been through, why should you of all people get another chance!" Theo yelled, standing up angrily as Daryl watched her sadly.

"Let's catch you up shall we." Theo sat, leaning onto her knees, getting closer to Shane.

"You and my mother got busy while my father was meant to be dead, she fell pregnant, and you knew, we all knew it was yours. So let's begin with the fact that we are 90% sure that Judith, that little girl who by the sounds of it saved your ass, is your daughter." Theo began as Shane looked shocked.

"What?" Shane stood, but Daryl was quick to push him back down into his seat.

"My mother died giving birth to her." Theo informed him. 

Causing Shame to break into tears.

"Glenn is dead, T-dog, Herschel, Beth, Dale, Andrea and my dad" Theo screamed. "And to top it all, I can't have children, I had two miscarriages but you, you were the only one to get me pregnant" Theo leaned into Shane, a knife to his neck.

"What?" Shane's voice broke as he looked at her completely shocked. 

"You got me pregnant, dumb ass, you have yet another kid, but me, no, I can't have any" Theo began to make Shane bleed as he begged. "We can't have any" Theo indicated her and Daryl making Daryl want to burst into tears right there and then.

"You're begging? Like I begged you?" Theo lost it, the anger was spilling, she was about to burst at any moment.

Daryl held back all the tears and rage he felt in that moment.

"What are we doing with him?" Daryl asked between his teeth.

"I've not worked that out yet." Theo stepped away taking a breath, "For now, lock him up with Negan. Make sure he knows who he is" Theo snapped, knowing that secretly Negan and her had became good friends, and if he found out, he would drive Shane so far up the wall that hopefully his only way down is with a rope.

"Okay" Daryl nodded as he grabbed him by the shirt before Shane could say another word.

As soon as they were out of sight, Theo broke down.

And for once, it felt good to get everything out she had bottled up.