Pr0ject Dг3ам: Prologue

Warnings are in the description. I don't bother with it in chapters, it will ruin the experience :).

---

~ Prologue ~

---

"We found something."

"Huh?"

"It's her..?"

"She's alive?"

"Yes, but something is blocking the signal to where she is."

---

"FUCK'S THAT?!"

"LAUNGUAGE!"

"Calm down!"

"STOP SHOUTING!"

"BITCH IS NAKED, GIVE HIM SOME FUCKING CLOTHES!"

"HE'S NOT NAKED!"

"YOU'RE GONNA SCARE HIM!"

"...Hello?"

"FUCKING GREAT YOU WOKE HIM UP!"

"GUYS HELLO?! STOP FIGHTING!"

"Hi."

"...Where am I?"

---

"You're in SMP, my name's Niki!" The girl - Niki - chirped amongst the chaos, reaching out a hand towards the other man. Ignoring her friends who are still having a screaming match.

"S...M...P?" The man mutters, accepting the extended hand. He looks around, eyes scanning the golden yellow sand. He's in a beach. He doesn't remember anything. Let alone how he got here and what happened.

Niki pulls him up, gesturing for him to follow her. "Yep! We're run by 3 ranks here! The hybrids, the mages and the wielders!" Her friends, with the stranger, follow her. Her friends finally staying quiet and letting her explain. "Oh and you also haven't told me your name. If I may ask, who are you?"

The man in question looks at her and her friends. "I'm..." He doesn't know his name.. "Dream." Dream looks at the ground, why was he here.

Niki looks at him strangely before shaking her head, "Uhm... Perhaps you're here to enroll into the School of Sakuras?" She awkwardly questions.

Dream vaguely remembers that name...

"Saigu, I apologize for what I'm about to do..."

Red lights blare in the room, a female with long blond-white locks littered in hints of red looked up at the man.

"Hm?"

"My dear, you are an important part of my life. And with no doubt, you are the prophecy."

"What do you mean?"