ೃ⁀➷ 🌹Riddle x !Male Reader ꒰ Attention ꒱ ༊*·˚

@STR4WB5RRY-CR4P3
◦❈Requested:

≪•◦ Can I request a Riddle x Male reader? The scenario- uh Reader Stops Breaking rules and barely gives Riddle a lot of attention like before? ◦•≫

꒰ A/N ꒱

Yeahh sure..! And btw this scenario might be crappy and bad im really nervous bye, this is my 1st request with a male reader , I couldn't try to make a scenario so it looks like a head canon sorry..😓 and just realized most of my story are untitled bye I don't really have a title in mind, also deleted lots of A/N I MIGHT UPDATE SOME PARTS OF THIS BOOK.

Hope u enjoy!

Riddle will be very confused because you stopped annoying him out and you don't give him any attention anymore even a little bit (he won't be fine with a little bit of it too

Riddle will be very confused because you stopped annoying him out and you don't give him any attention anymore even a little bit (he won't be fine with a little bit of it too..)

Probably will start observing you (he's smart yes👍✨) , questioning you ,until he found the root of the problem..

Will ask ATTENTION AND PLEASE HE NEEDS IT but when your back on your usual behavior he's annoyed, mad (you know) but atleast you were back you know ace is still there to annoy him AND U SO BOOM.

But if you still continue that and nothing works out he will ask the other heartslabyul members or your close friends on what's happening really anyone who's close to you.

It comes to the point he discuss it with you " (Name) uh- uhm why aren't you annoying me out.. like you use to do and more it's not like I like the attitude your giving me... it makes me mad and annoyed of you is it because of it..? "

If you said yes he'll make it up to you , if you said no he would try to ask you more and more questions if your still silent he would be sad and will leave you alone but if it's all a joke HE'LL BE MAD YOU WASTED HIS TIME JUST BECAUSE OF THIS PRANK YOU PULLED YOUR RECEIVING A PUNISHMENT You will paint the roses and more he was worried for nothing..

The End.