chapter 1

Ravi pov

Me and my siblings and my nanny jessie all head to the park and when we got there, we found a girl passed out.

"guys look." I said.

"oh my, we should take her to the house." Jessie says.

We make our way back to the penthouse and lay her on the couch.

"whos that?" bertrum asked.

"we don't know. We just found her like this in the park." Emma said.

"im gonna get the first aid kit so you guys keep an eye on her." Jessie said.

"okay." We all said.

After about an hour she finally wakes up.

"guys look she's waking up." I said.

"hey are you alright?" luke asked.

"um yeah I think so and where am I and who are you all?" She asked.

"you are at our penthouse and im ravi ross and this is my brother luke and my sisters emma and zuri and our nanny jessie and out butler bertrum." I said.

"can you tell us your name?" emma asked.

"yeah um im alex. Alex Thompson." She said.

The moment she said Thompson we all looked at her shocked and slightly backed away. The reason being is that she was the sister of the girl we all feared, the girl who will do anything to get to luke. She is the sister on connie Thompson.

"you-you're connies sister?" luke asked.

"yeah, I am and I am so sorry for what she has done to you all but I am so glad to find you because I need to warn you all about what shes planning." Alex said.

"what do you mean? What is she planning to do to us?" I asked.

" I never thought this would happen but she has officially taken it too far because shes planning to take you all out one-by-one so she can have luke all to herself and she says that there is nothing that can stop her." Alex said.

" oh my thank you for warning us but can you tell us what happened to you though?" jessie asked.

"you are welcome but connie did this to me. She always does all because im not like her and that I should be just like her, but I always refuse and when I do, she beats me." Alex said.

"oh wow I am so sorry. I cant believe she would do that to her own sister." Zuri said.

" its fine." Alex said.

"hey alex would it be okay if you stay with us until things with connie is over. You can stay in ravi's room since it's the best and most decent room." She asked.

"um yeah sure I would love to and okay." Alex said.

The moment jessie said that alex would be staying in my room, I start to freak out inside because shes a girl and shes cute. After a bit more talking we all head into the kitchen for dinner. After we eat I take alex up to my room so she can get settled in.

"welp heres my room." I said.

" oh wow you have a really nice room and a big one too." She said.

"yeah that's the fun part about being rich and living in a penthouse." I said.

" hey no bragging about about being rich." She said.

We both laughed. Ugh I just cant stop thinking about her but I know its wrong because of who her sister is. I try to clear my mind from those thoughts and after a while we decide to play some video games.

"wow your good even for a girl." I said.

"hey who said girls cant play." She said.

"uh like everyone that says girls cant play." I said.

We laugh and we then both get tired and head to bed. As I lay there I continue to think about ways to tell her how I feel but I cant stop thinking about how there is no way she would even like me back. I continue to think about until finally drifting off to sleep.