chapter 3

Luke pov

As I get up the lights go out and I all of a sudden feel something grab me. I try to scream but as I do I then pass out. Moments later I wake up tied to a chir in the middle of a dark room with I single light bulb hanging above me.

"whe-wher-ugh-where am I." I asked.

"Well well well lukey pookey. Long time no see." Connie says.

"what do you want from me connie?" I asked.

"oh you know what I want. I want you all to myself and theres nothing you can do." She said.

She started laughing and then all of a sudden she disappears and then I pass out once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravi pov

As we get up the lights go out and we then here luke scream and as the lights turn back on we notice that hes missing.

"oh no I think connie got him." I said.

"guys we have to find." Zuri said.

"but how? Emma asked.

We then all turn to alex to see if she knows anything.

"um well we could go check her house in case she has him there." Alex said.

Everyone agrees and we all make our way to the house. As we make our way in we search the house but have no luck. All of a sudden we here screaming.

"oh my god that's luke!" I yelled.

We all run down to find luke tied to a chair. We run over to him and untie him. He stands up but immediately falls down. I catch him and we make our way back to the penthouse.

"jessie!" emma yells.

"what what is it? Oh my god." Jessie said.

"get him on the couch and someone get the first aid kit." Alex said.

We get him on the couch and jessie runs to get the first aid kit.

"what happened?" jessie asked.

"as we all got up after breakfast the lights turned off and we heard him scream and when the lights came back on he was gone. So alex suggested to look at connies house and luckily he was there and she was not." Zuri explained.

" oh my." Jessie said.

"is he gonna be okay?" emma asked.

"yeah he will. He got very luckily that we got to him in time. He'll just be out for a while." I said.

"good." Alex said.

-3 days after the rescue-

It's been 4 days and I finally get the courage to tell her.

" hey um alex can I talk to you privately." I asked.

"um yeah sure." She said.

We both walk upstairs to my room and I decide to close and lock my door and without any hesitation i kiss her. All of a sudden she kisses back. After a few seconds It starts to turn into us making out. I push her against the wall and start kissing her neck and she starts to moan. I then puch her to the bed and get on top of her but before anything else happens we hear a knock.

"hey lovebirds get down here lukes awake." Emma says.

I look at my watch to see what time it was and realiz that we've been gone for almost an hour. We get up and stand there for a bit smiling.

"that was absolutely amazing but I wish it could last longer." She says.

"if nothing bad is happening tonight then there might be a possibility." I said.

We then finally head down with our fingers interlocked.

"aww ravi finally got a girlfriend." Jessie said.

"im proud of you bro. Even though I still don't trust her I will still be happy for you." Luke said.

"thanks and im glad your alright but what exactly happened when she took you?" I asked.

"well she would constantly beat me everytime I refused to be with her and um well uh she uh forced me to uh have um sex with her." Luke said.

"WHAT! she raped you." Jessie said.

"yeah." Luke said.

"oh that bitch is SO going down." Jessie said.

"JESSIE!" we all yelled.

"what. Im an adult im allowed to say those things." Jessie said.

We all laughed and sat there thinking what was about to happen to all of us.