➤gas station→ginro x reader˚✧

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝

‧̍̊˙· 𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞 ·˙‧̍̊

m!reader

can read with romantic or platonic feelings ! neither is specified

besides actually slumbering together in the same bed

p.s, no stone world, just High School, pretend Ginro n Kinro just exist ok 😭

just in case;

male name ▸▸ [m/n]

nickname ▸▸ [n/n]

hair type ▸▸ [h/t]

favorite drink ▸▸ [f/d]

favorite show ▸▸ [f/s]

author's note ▸▸ [a/n]

Summary : ̗̀➛ ginro and [m/n] take a trip to the gas station

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

"y'know what we should do?" Ginro said as he sat upside down on his bed. he and [m/n] were hanging out in his room after school on a Friday afternoon, both bored out of their minds.

"and what is that?" [m/n] asked, sitting up from his makeshift bed on the floor, eyes still focused on his nintendo.

"we should take a walk to the gas station!" Ginro shouted as he sprang upright. "we both have a couple of dollars, we could get some snacks and maybe a soda! c'mon, please [n/n]?"

pausing his game, he looked at Ginro and gave him a small smile. "that's not a bad idea, sure. just let me fix my hair before we go," [m/n] agreed, putting his nintendo back on the charger and standing up. the blonde male shouted cheers but was interrupted when he slipped off his bed head first, resulting in [m/n] laughing at him as he walked towards the bathroom.

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

after [m/n] fixed his [h/t] hair, they were on their way to the gas station by Ginro's home. it was around a 15-20 minute walk, so as they walked, they talked about anything they brought up, both vaguely and in extreme detail, switching from one topic to another in only a couple of seconds. laughter never failed to fill the air when the duo was with each other.

as they were walking into the parking lot, they started talking about the things they wanted with the 10 dollars they scavenged up.