✘Chp.10 Secert no more

Sapnap
-
There cuddling without me? God damn.. I wanna be with them every hour of my day.. I would love to just be going for it on the bed rn.

➬well.. then wanna do it? Meet us at the park.

➬kk ily.

➬lyt
-
I get up and threw on a skirt bc I'm lazy.. packed some clothes for tomrrow and my homework.. I did peered out of my room to see if dad was home.. thank God he's not.

'Mom I'm going to a friend's house I'll be back tomrrow after extra credit and school' I call out.

'Do I know these friends?' She asked.

"Well yes.. but not in the context you'd want me to" I thought.

'No but there Karl's cousins' I said.

'Oh alright! That's fine' she said.

➬hey Karl can you cover for me? I told my mom imma go meet up with you cousins but in reality I'm not I'm going to met up someone for a hookup.

➬Ofc! You need a realship..you need to get over George.

"Oh I have move on.. I just can't tell you who.. you'd juge us and get them fired.. then I'll never see them again" I thought.

And off I went to meet up with my lovers.. they were sitting on swings just talking waiting for me lol.

'What is this two grown  adults acting like a teenager waiting to meetup?' I tease them.

They chuckle 'well I suppose you'd be right there darling.. soo wanna just go to our house and cuddle or wanna go somewhere?' Punz questioned.

'Option a' I said.

They chuckled and Dream got up picking me up and off we went to there house.

'Have you ate dinner yet baby?' He questioned.

'I don't typically eat dinner...' I mutter.

'So there starving you?' Punz said clearly  a little pissed.

'No my mom feds me it's just my dad sees he takes the food and refuses to give it back..' I say quietly.

'Well then your getting dinner here baby' Dream said.

I smile as he placed me at the contour, and soon followed by some yummy food. I eat and then we go up to the bedroom  they took there shirts off and I just go red.

'Like what you see there darling?' Punz teased me.

'What the hell you expect? I'm gay and my two very hot boyfriends are right by me..' I started and then unreable mubbles.

'Good old gay panic' Dream said chuckling.

I got pulled  onto his chest and well I snuggled right into it, punz wrapped his arms around us.. 'now we can do all the after care we please' Dream said  kissing my forehead.

Punz started giving my legs a message it was lovely... I love all and I cuddle into him.

'Our little cuddle bug' they tease me.

'And you really blame me? You two are so damn hot' I say.
-
Time skip to years later.
-
I have graduated and well we came out.. and sure we got backlash, but we didn't care, I will always be there babyboy.. and well now we have 3 little kids, 2 girls one boy named juniper, Jasper, Dakota.

Sure they are mischievous sometimes but we love em.. and well let's just say weekly they go to there grandparents and I get railed  by my fucking hot as hell fenaices.

They proposed to me the day I graduated.. infront of everyone, and well ofc I said yes..

Right now we're cuddling on the couch having a movie night while the kids are with punzs parents.
-
The end.

So long story short, I kinda ran out of ideas and didn't really wanna repeat over and over again.. so here's a short teachers pet au! Sorry.. also my next punreamnap  book will take me awhile to write:)