An: little scenarios and vines

These are just me making up stuff as I have something BIG planned!
(C/C) = crystal color

Glamrock Freddy turns towards you and stares in awe "your eyes are like (C/C), gee.." He freezes and quickly looks away from you, rubbing his neck and tint of blush, "heh, that's pretty corny though ,huh." You shake your head "oh no," you lean in closer to him catching his attention "not at all" you stare into his eyes "anyone would like it."

Beebun-"That's what she said!" BeeBun, Bon Bon and Helpy all laugh but pause by the sound of a fart. All three whip out guns
Bon Bon-"whoever smelt it, dealt it."
Helpy-"whoever made the rhyme did the crime!"
Bon Bon -"well it wasn't me!"
Beebun drops their gun "then who was it-" they all freeze dropping their weapons as the fart sound plays again, meanwhile the culprit Molten Freddy vibes in the back squeezing a whoopee cushion making the noise.

Roxanne walks into the kitchen seeing Monty cooking something on the stove, "what are you doing?" She asks. He looks at her with a smug grin "I'm making holy water" she stares into the pot he's stirring and only sees water. "How are you making holy water?" She questions, Monty grins "I'm boiling the hell out of it."

Bon Bon -"I remember the one time Funtime Freddy was mugged by a ballerina, she tried to make him pass away, then the bitch spun away."

Malhare shoves the bouquet of flowers into Vannys face "you can stick these up you know where, asshole" he turns and trips head first into a bunch of flowers.

Y/N -"anybody hungry?" Beebun raises their paw "anybody sleepy?" Beebun raises their paw "anybody highly overweight?" Beebun raises their paw.

Sundrop -"you're ugly when you lie dj music man!"
DJ music Man -"I'm not lying!"
Sundrop -"then why are you ugly?!"

Monty -"okay it's night time, it's super dark and you're lying in bed and you're like hey! I wanna see some stars! But, how are you gonna see some stars with all these closed blinds let's op-" he falls out of the bed dragging himself to a blind "let's open the blinds and maybe were gonna see some stars out tonight!" Je pulls the blind up and Moondrop is on the other side causing Monty to scream.

Vanessa talking to another staff member -"and they were roomates."
Monty behind a corner -" oh mah God they were roomates."

Glamrock Freddy -"hey bro what you wanna eat?"
Inner Moondrop -"the souls of the innocent.."
Sundrop -"a bagel!"
Inner Moondrop -"No!"
Sundrop -"two bagels!"

Glamrock Freddy "and I said that's not a camel, that's my wife."
Monty in the rows of chairs laughing.

You're laughing and running up to Glamrock Chica and Roxanne, "girls guess what they got! Guess what they got!" Roxanne looks at you "what?" You lift the packet in your hands "lif-esaviers" you all laugh.

Beebun -"this is...so dumb."
Bon Bon -"the higher I am, the more I can see.
Beebun -"how does that wor-"
Bon Bon -"hush now Beebun! I am searching!"

You open the door "oh good you're not busy."
Glamrock Freddy -"actually (Y/N)," he turns towards you with half of his face paint on "I AM busy."

Gregory is spinning and yelling "Don't peck with me! I have the power of God and anime on my side!"
(Y/N) -"wha-"
Gregory -"HRAAAA
And now...some from the past!

Freddy yelled at Foxy "stop putting her up there" he grabs your small form saying "one day she gon say peck it and come down, and bust her head!"

Classic Freddy -"aww, does my little cub want some cuddle-"
Chica snaps a photo
Classic Freddy -"delete it. I said delete it! What do you mean you won a bet?! and no you're not showing it to the others!"

Balloon boy dressed up as ash ketchum -"I'm ash from palette town!" He points towards a poster with all 151 pokemon "I gotta catch 'em all!" He lunges into the poster and falls losing his hat and you laugh in the back.

Withered Freddy -" there is one thing worst than a murderer," he pulls off a sheet revealing 'child murderer'
Toy Freddy -"a child."
Withered Freddy-"NO-"

Freddy waits behind a corner with you and stares Bonnie making him scream
Bonnie -"Stop! I could've dropped my croissant!" Freddy laughs as Bonnie walks away pissed.

Balloon boy -"when I grow up I wanna go to the moon!"
Puppet -"why wait?!" They chuck BB to the moon with BB screaming.

Toy bonnie -"are you decent?"
Toy Chica -"not morally, but I'm wearing pants if that's what ye mean."

Balloon boy -"I have no soul have a nice day!
Withered Golden -"I don't have one either."
Both you and bb laugh.

That's all from me but as the festive season is coming I have a special in development, I also might be getting a ps5 with sb for Christmas yet they're $750 and oh yeah, My plushes still haven't arrived yet due to change of ETA a lot so technically they're Christmas presents, IF THEY ARRIVE IN DECEMBER.

Miss_eck out!