Ment to be together 🦋

Edited chapter's are denoted by 🦋  half edited is denoted by 🍂

Monami and Karan are married in this narrative, but they have a hate-love relationship...you'll find out what it is soon enough. What will happen when everyone learns about their relationship? They're both on Parakram SAF as trainers and recruits. Will they be able to fall in love, or will things remain complicated? ....

Characters

Karan Shergill, special agent
We all thought he was rough, harsh, and arrogant, but we didn't realise it was only his exterior shells. He is also known as a coconut due to his nature, since he is hard on the outside yet soft on the inside...Let's see what will happen when his relationship with his beloved wife aka enemies which he named as tsunami will change to lovers...

Let's see what will happen when his relationship with his beloved wife aka enemies which he named as tsunami will change to lovers

Monami Karan Shergill, Ph.D.
A cheerful, effervescent young lady who is always willing to assist others. Sugar, like s;? ugar, is a significant source of energy for the body, with glucose being the most important. Her optimism and positive outlook on life usually make people active and joyful, and her tenderness makes life full of lovely memories. She is, like sugar, always vital to have, and in whomever life she enters, she becomes an important part, sometimes inseparable... Furthermore, she is as such, just as you can't step out of a corporation in a deck! Let's watch what happens as she begins to fall for her adored husband, a.k.a. her "Sadu," as she has dubbed him.

Pranali Shergill is a special agent

She is a charming, gorgeous, chirpy, kiddish, but mature young lady! She is Karan's sister and Monami's sister-in-law. All three of them have a strong link, and you might say that she, along with Faizi and Sid, is one of the cupids. She is a parakram SAF agent and the only one in the academy who is aware of their relationship.

 She is a parakram SAF agent and the only one in the academy who is aware of their relationship

Every other character is identical. From the trainer to the recruits, nothing has changed...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

•Stay tuned for additional information
•please leave your previous feedback
•thanks and good luck