chapter 6

RECAP-Sid turned to agents and said in a Crisp professional tone- I think you heard what I said officers, so I am just going to change and please start the training I know it got delayed because of me and I apologize for that.

Saying so he walked off...

***********************

After changing he went to Batra sir's cabin and briefed him about the mission.

On the other side cadets and trainers had started the training. Today's training was as usual but the only difference was the questions in everyone's minds. Like:
"How do Sid and Monami know each other?"

"Why was Monami so sad or emotional?"

"Did Sid had split personality disorder?"
(Why won't they think so, this is what they had seen...)

"How did Tsunami know Sid?"

There were endless questions in everyone's minds but still, they were doing training with their best capabilities and it was their strength.

Soon did came to the ground and stood in the corner though he was just standing there but was it true? Actually no, he wasn't just standing there, he was observing everyone's capabilities and powers which can become their speciality, for example, he concluded Bala could be a good runner and along with this, he noticed he had many talents if groomed perfectly he could be helpful for a nation like this he made a mental note for everybody.

While he was observing he noticed Suman Ji was a curious cat who wanted to know about everything which was kind of disturbing the training.
Sid- " Suman Ji apni strength ko Kyun apni weakness bana rahi hain? Wait kijiye time ka sath sab pata chalega.
His statement shocked everyone except monu because knowing him for the past many years she knew his strength as well as weaknesses, while others still couldn't understand how can he conclude what was going on in their mind without knowing them personally.

Well, As said, "time gives the perfect answers" and they will get there too.

The training was over now and after the break, they were at mess gossiping about today's events, trainers were also sitting there but the only difference was not only their group they were one more extra member with them.

**************
Precap- monu came and sat beside sid hugging him while the only work which he was doing was feeding her with his hands.....
**************
Note: I know it is a tiny miny update but something is better than nothing I learnt it a hard way. Yes I might have mentioned I was suffering from writers block and now I am a hostel so we don't have access to mobile phones which became reason of mine to not give frequent updates.
I will try my best to update whenever I will come home in holidays.
Once again I am really very sorry because it have been once I have not updated now it feels like it every update for summer the other reason I am just saying sorry 😅 please forgive me guys I will try my best! it's your constant support which help me to try thanks a lot for that🥺❤️