chapter 2

Mikey : noo !!!

Izana:*smirked * so what your answer then.

Mikey : I will join you .

Izana: that great to hear let go *walk to Mikey and carry him * .

Mikey : hey what are you doing I can walk .

Izana: with that leg .

Mikey look down and see his leg trembling .

Mikey: hmmp * hug izana neck * .

Izana:*chuckle and walk and the other walk behind him *.

Kakuchou : think cute that why boss like him .

Tenjiku gang think cute so that why boss really like him .

Izana remember something and  stop  and turn to them .

Izana : someone go buy taiyaki for Mikey and don't let it wet * turn back and walk into the car * .

Kakuchou turn to ran and Rindou .

Kakuchou : you guy go buy .

Ran and Rindou : ok think for this cutie anyway so let go buy it *walk away and the onther get on the motor ride behind izana car oh I forgot kakuchou the one drive the car and and izana hug Mikey because he fall asleep .

5 min later they Infront of izana house .

They all sleep at izana house because izana have another house at the back of his house he don't like the other to sleep in the hy he live in so he make another house at the back of his house .

Izana get out of the car carry Mikey in and seat on the couch put Mikey head on his lap and the other go to play in the house at the back and kakuchou stand next to the couch look at them .

Izana see Kakuchou look at him and say .

Izana: what .

Kakuchou : c can I play his hair .

Izana thought for a moment .

Izana : ok but don't touch his body  * cold * .

Kakuchou : yes boss * he go sit on the floor and play with Mikey hair then someone run in and he shock and touch Mikey ear .

Mikey : ngh mmmh .

Kakuchou shock again .

Ran rindou  shock .

Izana shock and look at Kakuchou and ask .

Izana : where are you touch him .

Kakuchou : his ear .

Izana touch Mikey ear .

Mikey : mmmh mmmh * tear fall from his eye and his face get red * .

Izana : wow .

Kakuchou ran and Rindou just look at him play Mikey ear .

Mikey : ngh mmmh * slowly open his eye and see izana play his ear and fall of couch * ahh it hurt .

Izana : then why are you move .

Mikey : none of your business where my room I want to sleep .

Izana : you sleep with me * pull Mikey  and look back at his member and tell them to go to sleep and they walk away then izana grab Mikey then carry him to the bathroom and put Mikey in and walk out and sit on the bed * .

Mikey : hmm whatever * take of his clothes and takes a shower and were some clothes and walk out to sleep on the bed * .

Izana : .....  * Get up and go take a shower then were his clothes and go sleep next to Mikey and hug him * .

Me right now : so cute 🤭🤭🤭 .

Anyway guy I will post late because I have an exam coming up and I have to study too so who want the update you guy have to wait sorry .

But hope you enjoyed it .