4. After Story

I decided to make an after story since the other one were a bit too short, this is still a joke btw and u should check out our new fanfic too. Of course its also a joke since i got 5/10 in writing class

"A-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-and thats how i met ur father" white says to his adopted kids. They have 3 kids actually smh
Ren, Lina and Cyan aka Daniel!! Dan is a middle child so he doesnt exist everytime its very rare to see him since he might be getting milk or smth just wait 10 years and he'll be back.

"He locked u in a locker and u still date him wtf???" Ren says with a confused face, Lina too. Like i said Daniel is still getting the milk rn tho i think hes in the comment section.

"w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-well yeah........ i've also kissed 5 dudes before, i hope cuki baka dont know..KYAAAAAKYAAAAAAAAKYAAAAAA!!!!W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-WHERE DID U COME FROM" white says as cuki appeared out of thin air, holding a bottle of milk and dan behind him. "bro wtf did u cheated on me or smth bro i hate u now" cuki then almost let out his half angle half devul form, luckily dan stopped him by spilling the FUCKING MILK on the floor. "bro wtf u guys have to go buy milk again" Lina says.

They then go outside to get milk again, this time they are also gonna buy some burgers with ren's money since we are fucking poor.

"W-w-w-w-w-well I'm gonna tell you another story when my Baka friend named Yuri kun died-" as White said that, he heard a knock on the door. They opened it and it turns out to be be the police.

"Excuse me, have you seen this white and ginger haired guy around here, last time he crashed a person with his car and ran away." The brown and gold haired police says. "I dont think we saw him around, sorry." Ren says

After dealing with the police they sat down and talked about stuff again. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-what a concidence, my friend Yuri also died because of a car crash. Could it be that the ginger haired guy killed him?" White says to himself, thinking. "Nah its probably nothing just chill lol" Lina says.

(If u want to know what happened with yuri and stuff go read our newest fanfic!!! Some parts are real while some are not, i wont spoil u tho. Remember that this is a joke, Yuri didnt die or anything, he was just really dramatic and faking depression.)

Anyways this is the end for this part since im out of idea