Chapter 1

Some changes

> Monami also has a older brother but he is dead and only Sid knows about him
> Monami has 1 1/2 year old daughter named Juhi
> Siddharth is a cop but he is suspended
> Siddharth joined the academy late but he didn't introduce himself as Monami's fiance
>Monami's dad is the villain

Everything else is same as the show.

After Monami gets rejected but before Karan realises his feelings

Sid was in the rooftop of Parakaram holding a tub full of butterscotch ice-cream looking the stars.

Monami: Oh my god, Sid shooting stars!!!!

Sid turned around to see monami jumping up and down like a child and smiled.

Monami walked to him towards him still smiling a child

Monami: Sid, do you have any paper?

Sid: Why?

Monami turned to look at him in disbelief and says: So that I can write a wish and throw it out. You know how he always said that in order for a wish to come true you need to write it on a paper plane and throw it out

Sid: I am pretty sure that's not why he said that but....here you go

Monami took the paper immediately and wrote down a wish and folded it neatly and threw it out.

Sid: Happy now?

Monami: Yeah, very happy!!

Sid: What did you wish for?

Monami: If I tell you, it won't come true!

Sid: Okay, okay calm down!

Sid then gave her the ice-cream that he was holding in his hand

Monami looked at it in shock and then pure bliss and started eating it.

Monami with full mouth asked Sid: What is this for? Is it to make me feel better about Karan's rejection?

Sid looked at the stars and replied: You and I know very well that you actually proposed to him to get rejected and you are actually glad about it!

Hearing this Karan, Sanjana and Faizi got shocked. Sanju and Faizi were having their usual drinking sessions at the rooftop but Sid and Monami had no idea that they were there.

Karan: She proposed to get rejected and she is actually glad that I rejected her, what a weird girl!

Back to Sid and Monami

Monami: What did you expect? You know I don't believe in love, marriage and all of that!

Sid: But you believe it for me?

Monami: Okay let me put it this way, I don't believe it for myself, I don't believe that anyone can love me unconditionally, enough to be patient to help pick up all the broken pieces, patient enough to understand me, patient enough see the real me without prejudice, to actually trust me and earn my trust. Let's be real, Sid I am broken and messed up, and it's stupid to expect someone to heal me.

Karan POV

Broken, messed up? What is she talking about? How can she be messed up when she looks happy all the time! She doesn't believe in love and marriage? Why? Did she have a boyfriend before this? Or worse husband?

Sid: Mona

Monami: Don't try to change my mind, it's not going to work!

Sid: Okay, okay Mona I won't say anything