Chapter 3

Trainer's POV

Karan: Trust us with what? What the hell is Monami hiding?

Sanjana: Sirji, we need to find out what they are hiding immediately, it sounds like they are in a huge problem!

Faizi: Yah, Karan, we need to find out what is bothering them and help them.

Karan: I know, let me handle it, I will make some calls and try to find out what is bothering them.

Next Day

Karan was talking on the phone when Faizi entered the room, keep quiet Karan signalled to Faizi.

Karan: Okay, tell me once you find something, even the tiniest but of information will be welcome.

Faizi: Who was on the phone Karan?

Karan: One of my contact, i asked him to find out about Monami and Sid

Faizi: And...

Karan: The strange thing is he cannot find anything about both of them other than what is on the records, nothing about their personal life, nothing about her Bhai, what the hell is going on?

Faizi: We will deal with it later, come let's go, we have to send Sanjana and Sid for mission.

Karan: Yeah, coming!

When Monami learns about Sid going for a mission with Sanjana she is very tense and argues with Karan and Faizi about sending him.

During the mission Sid, gets beaten up but not too badly and Sanjana recuses him and brings him to the academy.

In the dispensery with Karan, Faizi, Sanjana, Sid and Col. Barra.

Batra: Well done, Sanjana and Siddharth, I am proud of you completing the mission successfully! Siddharth,I hope you are not injured too much, Karan where is Monami?

Karan: She is behind you sir,

Batra: Monami, treat Siddarth please

Monami enters the room and walk towards Sid and slaps him on the face shocking everyone.

Monami: Are you crazy? Why the hell did you let those guys beat you up?

Sanjana: Monami, it is not Sid's fault..

Monami: If he wanted he would have easily taken them down, ask him, ask him if he was really unable to take them down, if you were in real danger, he wouldn't have left any of them, but because it's his life he don't care about it.

Sid: Mona, look

Monami: No, Sid, you listen to me, I know that you joined Parakaram SAF for me, but it doesn't look like you wanna live either. You are training to get killed not live! Understand something will you, Bhai died because of me not you, so stop feeling guilty about it!

By now Monami was crying, her eyes had immense pain and agony that is shook everyone in the room to the core.

Sid: Mona, I

Monami pushed Sid back: Sid, you wanna blame someone for Bhai's death, blame me, I am the one that got him killed, not you, I should have tole him everything before but I didn't because I was scared of losing him but I lost him anyways, he died not because of the injuries but because of the disappointment that he couldn't see what was going on even though it was right in front of him, he died looking into my eyes, he looked at me and said I am sorry for not protecting you, I am sorry for not being a good Bhai, I couldn't even tell him that he was the best Sid, understand this already I am the one that got him killed not you

Sid tried reaching for her but she angrily pushed his hands away.

Monami: I can handle my loved ones dying for a good cause, Sid but I can't handle it if they died for me, you know this and yet you.... Monami laughed painfully .... Fine you know what do what you want I give up

Sid: Mona, I am sorry and Bhai's death was not your fault....

Monami: Sid, he died looking at me, because of me, he died because of me, he didn't die because of the injuries, if he wanted he could have fought it to stay alive but he didn't because of me, I got him killed not you

Monami then collapsed but before she could hit the ground Sid caught her and held her close and cried.

Sid: I am sorry, sorry sorry, Mera bachha I am sorry Mono,I am sorry

Karan tried to take Monami from Sid, but Sid wouldn't budge, Sid was just crying and saying sorry repeatedly.

Sanjana put her hand on Sid bringing him out of the trance, Sid lifted Monami and tucked her into one of the beds at the dispensery. He hooked up IV fluid and then sat beside her holding her hand in one hand and caressing her forehead with another hand.

The trainers looked at the pure love and bond that was between the two friends, and understanding that they are each others life support and that nothing could ever separate them.

Sid: I am sorry Mona, its not your fault that Bhai died and its not mine either, and I promise to fight harder.

He kissed her forehead then turned to look at them.

Karan: What does Monami mean her Bhai died because of her? There is no record of her ever having a Bhai, then what the hell is she talking about? Why is she is so much pain?

Sid: What are you going to do after knowing about it?

Batra: Siddarth he is your trainer don't forget that, and his questions are also justified, does Monami have a brother? And what happened to her and you?

Sid: I am sorry Sir, but I can't tell you what happened to her, me and Bhai, it's not in my place to tell. And I am also warning you guys to not to ask her about anything, relating to her Bhai's death. She will talk about her Bhai but she won't ever talk about his death so stay away from it, you might be my seniors and trainers but she is my friend.

Faizi: But Siddarth don't you trust us? We can help the both of you

Sid: It's not about trust and it's not about help it's complicated so stay away from it. And Karan call off the guy that you have trying to find more about me and Monami, he will only find out things that I want him to find out and nothing else.

Karan looked at Sid shocked while Sid leaves the dispensery and Sanjana follows Sid

Batra: Karan what guy what Sid talking about?

Karan: Actually Sir, Sid and Monami were talking about something,that they were....

Faizi: Actually Sir, Karan had a gut feeling that something was wrong with Monami and Sid, when we asked them if they were going to back home for the holidays they said no, so Karan wanted to make sure that there was nothing wrong.

Batra: Okay, leave this matter then, untill Sid or Monami is willing to speak we can't do anything, remember we can only help those who want to be helped.

After Batra Sir left Karan turned to Faizi.

Karan: Why didn't you let me tell Batra sir about their midnight talks.

Faizi: You are forgetting that we are not even supposed to know about that, if we tell about their conversation then how will Monami trust us? On top of it, it was supposed to be a private conversation between the two of them.

Karan: You are right, but how did Sid find out about the guy?

Faizi: I don't know,but I need to go now to look after Nikhil, you are coming or ...

Karan: No, you go, I will stay here for a while.

Faizi: Okay

So, how was this chapter? Some of you guys left comments about the suspense and don't worry it will be cleared soon and as for Juhi, will be introduced in the next two chapters! Drop in you comments and votes please!!

💕💕💕