𝚁 𝙸 𝙽 𝙶

Aurora Rosier _________________________

Aurora Rosier
_________________________

I thought and thought about it as we walked towards the common room.It was simple, Mattheo knew the incantation required for the spell.All he needed was an object and to chant the spell before he is killed.

I thought we would have few days to prepare but my expression dropped and my heart sank when we walked into the common room and students were crying and there was blood everywhere.

Snape walked down the stairs and looked at us before the rest of the students.

"The dark lord Is coming tonight, gather your wands and meet in the Great Hall in 10 minutes"he shouted before rushing out the hall.

Mattheo looked at me before pulling me up to my dorm.We walked in and he closed the door behind me.

I was panicking and started rushing around my room looking for my wand.Mattheo noticed the panic in me and held my shoulders preventing me from moving.

"Hey, it's going to be okay, relax"he spoke cupping my cheeks and placing a kiss on my forehead.

I sighed before pulling off my ring from my finger.It was the ring Mattheo got me.

"Use this"I placed the ring in his hand.

He smiled before I pulled away and started getting changed out my dress and into a black sweatshirt and leggings.

I tied my hair up and grabbed my wand off the table.I looked around and I had everything I needed.

"I'm ready"

"Promise me you will leave if it gets to dangerous, even if it means without me"

My expression dropped, it felt like a knife plunged straight into my heart.

"I can't promise that"I held onto the hands that cupped my face.

"Please Aurora"he begged me, I couldn't look up at him without breaking,tears slipped out my eyes.

If this is what he wanted, but I knew deep down I wouldn't be able to keep my promise.

"I promise"

He pulled me into his embrace holding me in his warm aura.

He pulled away and took my hand.We walked down towards the great hall and as we were about to walk in Willow approached me.

"Can we talk quickly".

I looked up at Mattheo who disapproved of me leaving his side.

"I'll be quick"I kissed his cheek and walked with Willow.

I couldn't hold a grudge any longer not with what's going on.

I stopped and as she was about to speak I pulled her into my embrace.

She wrapped her arms around me hugging me tightly.

"I'm so sorry"she choked out into the crook of my neck.

"It's okay I forgive you, we need to stick together like we did when we played hide and seek against the boys"

"Stay out of sight, but the aim is to win"she replied looking straight at me.

I smiled before pulling her towards the great hall.

We walked in hand in hand and made our way over to the Slytherin Table.

I sat in between Lorenzo and Mattheo and Willow sat next to Kai.

I lay my head against Mattheos shoulder as I waited for Snape to speak.

In my few weeks of absence Snape had killed Dumbledore instead of Draco and now he is the headmaster.

Many students used Floo powder to travel home and those who could apparate left in a hurry leaving only those who were willing to fight in the great hall.

Snape finished speaking and as we stood to our feet death eaters appeared everywhere smashing glasses and windows as they entered.

I ducked as spells were sent my way, Mattheo sent spells to many death eaters still clutching onto to my hand.

I saw a death eater send a spell at Mattheo and I wasn't close enough to block it instead I jumped in front of him pushing him to the floor and falling on top of him as a spell hit my chest.

I rolled over onto the floor and groaned at the pain that filled my body.It was a familiar kind of pain and I soon released it was the cruciatus curse.

Mattheo lifted the curse and I stood up.He pulled me out the hall and into a empty hallway.

"Never do that again"he spat towering over me.

"That could have killed your Aurora don't be so fucking stupid"he continued looking down at me.

I didn't want to fight with him especially with what could happen tonight.

"I'm sorry, it was instinct that got the better of me"I replied looking at the floor.

He placed a hand on my cheek and tilted my chin up to face him.

He placed a long meaningful kiss onto my lips,his warm lips collided with mine filling me with lust and peace.

He pulled away and looked down at me.

"My father will be in the courtyard, I know his plans however I don't want you to be there"

"You don't want me to be there, Mattheo I'm not going to sit in here whilst you go and kill yourself"I shouted pushing him away from me and scoffing.

He grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall.

"I love you Mattheo and I'm not going to let you die"tears began to pool down my face.

He placed a soft kiss on my lips and looked deep in my eyes.

"I love you more than words can describe Aurora, you made me feel alive and loved more than what I've felt before, I love you so so much Aurora and it's because I love you I have to do this"I felt a needle prick into my neck.

"Why"I cried out, my body grew weak struggling to stay standing.

"I'm sorry darling"my body collapsed into his arms, I searched for any sign of hope in his eyes.

"Please"I pleaded, my eyes were getting heavy betraying my fight to stay awake.

"Goodbye My love"
____________________________