In Trouble ||Part 2||

!!TW SUGGESTIVE CONTENT!!

I sit patiently, feeling sweat drip down my forehead waiting for the bell to right tic toc tic toc I blush, thinking of what Mr Baldi wanted to talk about. I started fidgeting with my clothes waiting for the clock to mark the end of the day. BRINGGG. All the students started giving their papers to Mr. Baldi and packing their stuff up and left the classroom. Everybody had left the classroom except for Mr Baldi and I, I sat patiently waiting for Baldi to walk over to my desk, sweating nervously I sighed and looked down. I got up from my seat and walked over to the teacher "Uhm- M-m-Mr ba-baldi...-" I got cut off when he slapped me with his cold wooden ruler. "Go back to your sit. Once I have finished I will talk to you Y/n." He said sternly, not looking up away from what he was doing. I got a chill as I sat back down, loosing track of time, passing out. SLAP. I woke up in pain. I looked out the window and it was dark. "Y/n. Wake up we need to talk." I heard Mr Baldi's deep handsome voice. I sat up quickly, blushing "Y-y-yes Mr Baldi! Sorry!" I apologized. "dont call me that when its just us two alone, call me master." He said, dragging his ruler down my spine. "I-i- Wh-what d-d-d-did you w-want to ta-talk a-about Mr Ba- I mean- Master?" I asked looking up at Mr Baldi blushing. "Y/n, I wanted to talk to you about your quiz results." He said, slowly walking to his table, grabbing a paper. "Here. Now." He said sternly, sitting down. "M-mhm..!" I got out of my chair and walked over to Baldi, "S-soo, what about m-my qu-quiz..?" I fumbled, looking down. "Stand up Y/n. I know you can do better." He slapped his ruler agaisnt his desk. I blushed harder Oh my god I hope he hits me with his ruler... I dreamed, when I got interrupted by Mr. Baldi. "Y/n.?" He slightly questioned. "Y-yes, Mr Baldi- I mean M-master?!" I shot up, looking at him. "Y/n I know your amazingly good at math, your parents have told me. So how did you mess up all these questions?" He said, angrily. "W-well I-i guess i-i wa-was con-confused about the qu-questions" I fumbled, looking away trying to hide my red face. "Y/n." He said, "Y-yes, Master?!" I said, looking up once again. "Stop lying kitten~" Baldi said seductively rubbing his ruler on the side of my body. "I-I-" I said trying to form my words, I couldnt. "I know you purposefully messed up~ I saw you look up when I hit somebody~" I nodded, defeatedly. He flipped me around and smacked my ass hard. "Use your words." I moaned, covering my mouth. "Y-yes!~" I said muffled. "Uncover your mouth Y/n~"he said, rubbing his ruler against my ass. I nodded, Baldi grabbed my arms putting the behind my back and tying them together, then he sat down. "Here. Now." He said, patting his thigh. I blushed, walking over to him and sitting on his thigh. "Not like that." He adjusted me so that I was laying on my stomache against his upper thigh... Im so close to his cock.. I blushed, trying to rub against his slightly hardend cock. He grabbed onto my waist "Stop it Y/n." He softly moaned. "You like it though right?~" I said, trying to move. He slapped my ass with his ruler as hard as he could, causing me to moan. I squirmed.

thats it for now my lil kittens! (≡^∇^≡)
word total: 644