Aquattacking and drowning evil

Meanwhile, with Lana, Mallow and Squirtle, they have finished climbing their flight of stairs and came up to the other attic door, but this time, had the Team Aqua insignia on it. They looked to each other.

"You ready, Lana?" asked Mallow. "There's no tellin' what's behind this door."

"Then that's a chance we'll have to take." said Lana. "We gotta do this."

"Then let's get to work." said Mallow. Then she turned to Ash's Squirtle. "Squirtle, would you be so kind as to let us in?"

"Squirtle Squirt Squirtle.(As you wish.)" said the tiny turtle pokemon before charging toward the door. "Squirtle!(Skull Bash!)" And Squirtle bashed his head against the door and wrecked it. After the door got knocked down, Ash's Squirtle, Lana and Mallow went in and saw a Caucasian man wearing a blue bandanna with the Team Aqua emblem on it, along with a black and blue coat, black pants and shoes, and a necklace with the same Team Aqua emblem on it.

"Well well, so this is what everyone down stairs is so worried about? Two measly girl kiddies and a tiny Squirtle? What a joke." he said with a snicker in his voice. It took a little bit for Lana to recognize him.

"Wait a second. I think I saw you before. You are Archie. The leader of Team Aqua!" said Lana with a tone of resentment.

"Well now. Aren't you the smart one?" said Archie mocking her.

"How do you know him, Lana?" asked Mallow. "I thought Ash, Brock, May and Max were the only ones who know him."

"Well, my father and Archie were part of a crew in the navy before I was born." said Lana explaining.

"Father?" gasped Archie in surprise but then got a bit closer to Lana and his eyes widened in surprise. "Wait a minute. Wait just one minute; your eyes, that hair; don't tell me you are his daughter! So he got the lass on that voyage after all. I knew he was a traitor. You're eyes are like your fathers all right!"

Lana nodded. "I remember when I was little, father was showing me the boat he used to sail until you showed up. You said that my father betrayed everything just to be with my mother and me. But Ash told me that you were presumed dead after he stopped you during his Hoenn adventures."

"What do you mean?" asked Archie confused. "You need your eyes checked. You might be your father's girl but he probably perished when I unleashed Kyogre!"

"Unleashed Kyogre?!" gasped Lana.

"Yes." said Archie.

"But why?" asked Mallow as Archie chuckled.

"Why it's quite simple my dear." the leader of Team Aqua snickered. "I simply wanted to return the world to its original state. All life started from a very distant ancestor in the sea. It's only natural that I should rightfully return the world to its original state in the ocean for future generations to thrive." Lana, Mallow and Squirtle looked at Team Aqua's leader in total disbelief. "And not only was I going to complete my goal and not only defeat that land lubbering buffoon, Maxie, but that annoying brat, Ash Ketchum and his Pikachu, when suddenly, something went wrong. A whirlpool formed and a wormhole appeared in the center of it and I got sucked into it and ended up here." The two childhood friends gasped when Archie said that.

"But that means, you're not the Archie that me and Ash knew, but from another universe." said Lana.

"Yes, yes. And when I came out of that portal, I was greeted by my host, Giovanni and with his help, I will flood this world and fulfil my goals."

"No! We are not allowing it!" said Lana standing her ground with Mallow standing beside her and Squirtle glaring.

"Really?" accused Archie. "If you were anything like your father, you would have compassion for water pokemon. That makes you the perfect candidate to join me."