FIFTEEN

Spoken words are nothing but futility except we put them into action.

" I have told you severally to stop calling me. Who gave you my number Zoputa?

How did you know I was going to be here?

" One step at a time young lady. I come in peace like ghandi unless you would like to wage war? I wouldn't  consider it wise."

" If you would be so kind and answer the question Sir. That is all I'm asking from you."

" Me Sir. I thought we were way passed formality. " I'm here to apologize for snooping around, causing a scene and making you feel like shit. " Forgive my rude. It won't happen again ma'am. "

Immediately he said ma'am, Kamsolu couldn't hold in her laughter. She busted into flames hypothetically speaking. Zoputa became more and more enchanted by her dazzling smile. It was like she fell from space. He concluded in his mind saying "All that ends well must not always begin well" I die here.

" I love the way you laugh. It sounds so divine. There are no words to describe how much you mean to me. "

Don't you think It's too soon to profess your undying love to me?

" It's never too early my love. I know you feel the same way too."

" You must be crazy. How can one know who to trust these days? There's so much betrayal. "

" I  can be the shoulder you cry on day and night."

" That's what they all say. I'll keep my peace and see where this goes. "

" Fine by me darling. I'll take you whenever you want to go. "

" What if I want to leave in Mars? What will you do to get me there? " You can take me wherever I want to go or have you changed your mind?

" My goodness you are one of a kind baby. " My Omalicha bekee. I'm not going to say anything. Just try me and see for yourself. " Listen to me with your ears. " If you change your mind here's my office card." I want to take you to dinner soon. Please say yes. "

" Fine. I'll come. Kindly give me the address and please don't play games with me. I don't have much time to spare. Thanks for today. "

" Anything for you my Queen. Everything will work out well for those that believe. "Please believe me. I won't let you down for any reason. "

" Let's hope it is true. I'm just stating facts. " This our generation is a tough one I tell you. We need to go back to how things used to be. " It would all make sense. " Dating was treasured, life was valued. " Things were a bit more in tune because they wasn't much of social media. "

" Everything was magical and intricately held in high esteem. " Now it looks as if the world is going bunkers. It looks like the beginning of an end. You know what?

What?

" We should be optimistic. Good things take time. It may look overwhelming but the time spent learning and training will make up for it. "

" You are so right. How do you know  all these things?

" Well, you can say I'm an empath who specializes in human behavior. "

" Moreover I serve a living God. Look at your face. " I know my looks are misleading and over the top. However; I know who I am in Christ. "

" Can I know the real reason why you want to take me Kamsoluchukwu on a date?

" My name is Chimzoputaram plus I see a future with you. A good one at that. Forget the past and let's focus on today for tomorrow isn't promised. "
U hear loud and clear. When exactly are we meeting up for our glorious date?

" I'll text you this night. I'm glad you agreed to go on a date with me" I'm promising not to beoffensive in anyway."

" Somehow, Zoputa, I'm beginning to believe you. Let's not move faster than our shadow. Love is I mean life is a pedestal to the next big thing. Called;  the after life. "

" Off course I understand that. May our date be successful. "

" Iseee (So shall it be). "

" Hehehehe you make me laugh. I should call you the humour Queen. "

"  You can say that again. Humour is my calling.  " Without further questions I'll take my leave. Happy to have settled our issues Zoputa. Take care if yourself. "

" I will my dear. " Let me walk you to the junction or would you like me to drive you back to your home?

" No. Let's take a walk to the junction. " I'll get a Keke guy and go home.
" Fine by me. What of transport fare?
" I haven't dear. " Don't worry yourself. " Less I forget how do you want me dressed for the occasion. " Go big or go home right?

" Not at all I want you to come as yourself. " No need to do too much. Just dress nicely. "

" It's okay by me. " The Keke guy is here it's time for me to go. See you soon."

" Yeah. See you soon. " Expect my call and text messages from this night."
" It's all good. Bye."

" Bye my darling."

Things don't always work out the way we planned. If they did it wouldn't be called life anymore.

I adore you, yes you my precious yummy beat reader. I care so much about you. Thanks for supporting me all these years.💋💋.

Kvngchimax 💜.