𝙴 𝙿 𝙸 𝙻 𝙾 𝚄 𝙶 𝙴

2 years later_____________________________

2 years later
_____________________________

"Auntie Aurora, please let me play out in the garden." Layla spoke pulling on my leg.

Layla is Willow and Kai's daughter, she was born 1 year after the war and has beautiful golden hair and bright blue eyes.

"Okay sweetheart, we can go play in the garden "I stood up from the table and taking her small hand in mine walking out into the garden.

I sat on the bench and watched as she ran threw the patch of flowers with her hair swaying back with each step she took.

Her giggles made me smile, I lover her so so much and cherish looking after her with everything I have.

I stood up from the bench and walked over to the flowers.I picked one from the patch and snapped of the stem before tucking the flower behind her ear.

"Your so beautiful"I cupped her little face in my hands.

She giggled and ran off to the swings next to the cherry blossom tree.

I leaned against the tree and watched as she played on the swings.I felt a pair of arms snake round my waist, I turned around to be faced with my one love.

"Your home"

Mattheo had been away for 3 months trying to find the last of his fathers death eaters that he had to kill.

"Take it you missed me"he questioned me cocking a brow with a striking smirk on his face.

"Shut up"I smashed smashing my lips against his silencing his snarky comments.He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes.

"And what does a certain someone have to do to get you alone tonight, I have plans"he asked looking over at Layla.

Mattheo was good with her and I really hope to have a child of our own eventually.

Layla looked over and saw Mattheo and her jaw dropped.

"Theo!"she shouted running over and jumping into his arms.

I watched as he picked her up and twirled her around.She wrapped her little arms around his neck hugging him tightly.

"I missed you"he paced her down and kneeled down in front of her.

He brought a little bracelet out his pocket and tied it around her wrist.

"I love it"she squealed jumping up and down.