CH12: I want someone who remember us

Dream: Bye bye everyone.

Tubbo: Come visit us anytime!

Tommy: We will!

They walk away...

Tubbo: ....

Tubbo thinks: I think I had....whatever

Dream and Tommy walk to house.

Dream: We're home buddy!

Tommy: Yeah!

They smile but soon, they feel sad and stop smiling.

Dream: ...They really forgot us didn't they?

Tommy: We know that....the fact but you know...still we are feeling sad.

Dream: I need somebody to heal. Somebody to know. Somebody to have. Somebody to hold...

Dream: It's easy to say but it's never the same...I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain ;)

Dream smile sadly and sing.

Dream: Now the day bleeds into nightfall and you're not here to get me through it all.

Dream: I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug...I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved....

Tommy look at dream and smile sadly.

Tommy: Now, I need somebody to know. Somebody to heal. Somebody to have. Just to know how it feels...

Tommy: It's easy to say but it's never the same...I guess I kinda liked the way you helped me escape....

Tommy: Now the day bleeds into nightfall and you're not here to get me through it all...

Tommy: I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug...I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved....

Dream and Tommy:  For now the day bleeds into nightfall and you're not here to get me through it all. I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug...I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved...

Two: But now the day bleeds into nightfall and you're not here to get me through it all. I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug...I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved...

They smile sadly at each others.

Two: I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug...I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved...

Two: I just want someone who loved us....I want someone who remember us...