𝐈. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐭

If Kento Nanami could describe how he feels in one word at this moment

If Kento Nanami could describe how he feels in one word at this moment... it would be PISSED.

"Why did I even agree to this?"

"Because you can't ever say no to me!" Gojo beamed.

"That's the worst part."

He couldn't remember the last time he took off from work exorcising curse spirits, and it was affecting him physically and emotionally. He wanted to spend his free time sleeping in but no, instead a certain blindfolded pain in the ass bastard d̶r̶a̶g̶g̶e̶d̶ convinced him to spend his time off doing something else. But while he does drink alcohol, he does NOT due to crowded places.

And this bar was packed. From what he could see, the bar staff was setting up a table for everyone to see. Soon they add an assortment of alcohol and three stacks of notecards. Nanami raised his left eyebrow, he's never been to this bar in particular so he was a little curious as to what they were doing.

"Oh!" Gojo loomed over Nanami's shoulder. "I forgot today was Saturday!"

'Do they have a weekly routine?' Nanami wonders.

Soon the owner of the bar walked up to the platform that was higher than the setup table as he began to speak into his microphone. "Good evening everyone! As you all know today is Saturday, you know what that means don't you?"

Soon the bar inhabitants spoke in unison, including Gojo.

TRUTH OR DRINK!!!

'Oh, NO.' Nanami mentally cursed.

"Alright, you know the drill, One guy. One girl! So... who is the lucky guy?"

It was quiet for a moment, Nanami glanced at Gojo who just stood firmly in place. Suddenly he squinted his eyes at the bright light that shined on the two sorcerers. Within a split second, Nanami stumbled forward as he was now near the small table. While the crowd cheered, Nanami turned his head to scowl at Gojo for pushing him forward.

Gojo grinned and mouthed the words 'lighten up!'

"We have our guy! Now, who will our leading girl be?"