Bedtime story: The curse

There was once a prince. He had a curse that all the ladies will fall in love with him. One day while in his body guard circle he spotted a young boy, his age. He called over to the boy. "Hello, Prince Alexander, what can I do for you." Prince Alexander smiled. "Call me Alex. What's your name?" The boy fiddled with his fingers. "Abaddon." Alex put his hand on the boy's shoulder. "You know what that means in Latin, right?" The boy nodded and muttered, "Angel of death." 

The two boys quickly became friends. One day they were laying on the bed, talking about girls. "And there is this one... girl, his name is Abaddon." Alex quickly covered his mouth and shot straight up. "That boy is me!" Abaddon erupted in laughter. Alex tackled him and their faces were close. Abaddon kisses Alex and their mom comes busting in, fuming. "PRINCE JAMI ALEXANDER! What is the meaning of this!" She ripped him off of Abaddon. "Boy, when you grow up you're gonna find a nice lady, make sure  you act tough, you'll be living a life like Bambi and  Ken, come on, suck it up and forget this nonsense." His mom smoothed out his suit. "But what if I want Ken not Bambi?" His mom went ballistic. "Say sorry! Now!" 

"Why should he halve to say sorry?"

"Because!"

"Tell me, do you even listen, to all the dumb shit your slipping?"

"But he's supposed to love girls!"

"We can love who we want to"

"He's not supposed to"

"Don't say he's not supposed to, if he loves ken not barbi, he shouldn't have to say sorry"

"At least to me!"

"Not to you, not to me, not to anyone, anyone anyone"

"But!"

"Not to you, not to me, not to anyone, anyone anyone"

Abaddon ran up to Alex and held his hand. Alex was in tears. "You are a horrible mother." Abaddon took Alex to his house and he lived there.

Years later you see King Alex and King Abaddon sitting among the throne with their daughter playing below them.