prologue.

❝ THERE'S A PLACEWHERE LOVERS GO,

THERE'S A PLACE
WHERE LOVERS GO,

TO CRY THEIR
TROUBLES AWAY,

AND THEY CALL IT
'LONESOME TOWN',

WHERE THE BROKEN
HEARTS STAY

--

CAST !

finn wolfhard as michael ( mike ) wheeler

18.

millie bobby brown as jane eleanor hopper

17.

OTHERS:

natalia dyer as nancy wheeler.
joe chrest as theodore ( ted ) wheeler.
cara buono as karen wheeler.
david harbour as ( chief ) jim hopper.
winona ryder as joyce hopper.
maya hawke as maria hopper.

&  ADDITIONAL STRANGER THINGS CAST MEMBERS AS THEIR RIGHTFUL CHARACTERS !

--

PROLOGUE !

autumn of 1957 couldn't have looked more ethereal.

the leaves that had formerly been emerging and flourishing on trees, have now been falling down, leaving the trees nude and the land clustered in hefty piles of leaflets.

though, the scenery looked just as graceful as ever. the surroundings, orange. the sky, blue. the air, fresh.

things couldn't have been better in the small town of levalon.

minus the fact that this town was purely and utterly sickening in terms of the people living in it.

yes, the outside looked delightful... but if you were to take a peak at levalons horrid villagers, you'd run.

it wasn't as if there was any violence, because there wasn't (at least not in the past few days), but it was the cruelty and chaos that the town's beings gave off.

indeed, the townspeople of levalon were definitely not the finest people.

everyone knew their role in this town, and if one was to break theirs (which no one would ever imagine doing, only the thought of it could send shivers down their spines), it would be the end of them.

there was a line. a line that was forbidden to cross. this said 'line' separated the rich and the poor of levalon. the murderous and the stuck ups. the hurt and the healed. the wounded and the wealthy. the lower class and the higher class.

crossing paths with one another was not something these groups could avoid doing, due to the obvious being that they all live in the same small, secured town. although, each and every dweller tried their best to steer clear from the opposite side of the invisible line as much as possible.

this was a world where sides were previously picked and strictly enforced. but when the sun started to set and the air would go cold, the young lovers thought they'd dare and disobey; hoping no one would know.

mike wheeler; a warmhearted and deprived boy who never had the privilege of going to school, nor be familiar with anyone other than his parents and two friends while he worked as a farmer with his father, ted, for as long as he can remember.

jane hopper; a straightforward and effortless, but stubborn girl. feisty with very little interest. all in all, jane was a plain girl of luxury. a girl who wanted nothing more than to slowly chop the heads off of her abusive family's bodies, that loathed her for a reason that was unjustified.

levalon was completely oblivious to mike and jane's solemn intimacy people call love. and for a little while, so were they.

but this is only the beginning.

their tender yet tragic yearning has yet to come.

and it all started with just one single silent encounter...

...

A/N: my second story is finally published after months of having this idea in mind !! so excited to be publishing this bc i've missed writing sm , so here's this.. hope u enjoy and lmk what u think so far ;))