010; i'm inexperianced, not stupid

everest and corbyn only pulled away when they needed air, everest eyes fluttering open to find corbyn staring back at her, something swimming in his eyes, and not even a second later he was pressing his lips back to hers harder now.

she whimpered into his mouth, which he reciprocated with a soft moan.

and soon an idea popped into her head, and she was pulling back again, making him groan in frustration, "i gotta idea," she started.

"what is it?" he asked curiously, slight out of breath.

she flushed, "i wanna- since you did so much today- i wanna do something for you."

"o-okay- what do you wanna do?" corbyn asked, not quite sure where this was going. but by the way he could hear her heartbeat speeding up, he had a hunch.

"wanna make you feel good."

corbyn swallowed, not expecting this from everest tonight, but he was definitely pleasantly surprised, so he nodded, "with your hand?"

his eyes widened slightly and eyebrows furrowed, upon seeing her nervously shake her head no.

everest's heart started beating faster as she slowly got off the bed and kneeled onto the floor in between his legs.

corbyn's eyes immediately widened upon seeing the position she was in, and he flushed as well, "w-wait- you wanna..." he trailed off.

she nodded, "yeah, i mean if it's okay with you. but if you're too tired, i understand," she fidgeted nervously with the sleeve of his sweatshirt she was wearing.

"definitely not too tired," he rushed out, maybe a bit too eagerly, "but- are you sure. a-are you ready for that care bear cause it can be kinda scary."

"i'm ready. please don't worry about me though- i wanna do this for you. but i can't promise it'll be anything amazing," everest laughed awkwardly, looking down.

corbyn's hand gripped her chin and tilted her head up, "as long as it's you princess, it's gonna be amazing." he said, making her breath hitch, "so.. you're sure you wanna do this?"

everest nodded, "y-yeah."

"then um-" corbyn gave an awkward chuckle, "then let's do it, i'll help you along the way like i did last time, yeah?"

"yeah," she said before he leaned down, connecting their lips. she kneeled up higher, meeting him half way.

corbyn hand moved from her chin, to her shoulder and down her arm, reaching for her hand. ever gasped into the kiss as she felt him pull her hand closer and over his clothed crotch.

corbyn pulled away slightly, "not gonna lie, but just talking about it got me kinda hard- but uh, can you-" he cut himself off with a gasp, as she squeezed him lightly, leaning back up to reconnect their lips.

he gave a soft moan into everest's mouth as she continued to squeeze him lightly and rub him through his sweatpants, getting him harder- which really didn't take long at all.

once he was completely hard, she slipped her hands into the waistband of his pants and pulled away, looking up at him.

"c-can i?"

he nodded, completely flushed, as he helped her pull his sweatpants and boxers down, revealing his hard cock, and he pulled his shirt off as well.

once they were off, everest rested both hands on his knees and looked up at him expectantly.

"fuck," corbyn groaned at the sight of everest's wide and innocent eyes and face staring up at him while she kneeled right in front of his cock. it made him wish he could take a picture to remember this moment. "fuck- okay pretty girl, we'll start slow. just give little licks around my shaft and head."

"okay," she hummed.

everest started by running her hands softly up his bare thighs, sending a shiver down his spine.

"shit," he muttered so softly, she almost didn't hear. he was completely entranced as he saw her tongue poke out and lick a little stripe up the underside of his cock.

he couldn't tear his eyes away as she continued to leave little licks around the bottom of his shaft and slowly work her way up until she reached the head, knowing it would be more sensitive.

he had to hold back from squirming in his seat as she reached his head as she continued to leave little licks all around it.

"okay- doing fucking amazing princess," he panted, "n-now lick one long stripe from the base to the head and wrap your lips around it- oh and no teeth!"

everest scoffed, "i'm inexperienced, not stupid."

corbyn let out a breathy laugh, "jus making sure princess."
nevertheless, she followed the instruction and flattened her tongue around his base before dragging it up slowly and eventually wrapping her lips around the tip, immediately tasting the salty precum.

"fuck~" corbyn groaned, his hand flying to the back of her head, his fingers tangling in her hair, "be a good girl and suck princess." he groaned again, and he was immediately reminded of that little praise kink she had by the whine that escaped her throat, followed by her sucking on his tip, making an even louder moan escape him.

she quickly pulled off, "shut corbyn- be quiet. i love the noises you're making but everyone is asleep!" she whisper yelled.

"shit sorry- just- can you keep going please," he begged, lowering his voice.

she hummed, and quickly wrapped her lips back around him.

"okay now- you can go lower, but please evie, i know you like to be a bit of an overachiever sometimes, but only take what you can handle, use your hand for the rest." he said, hand stroking the back of her head.

everest rolled her eyes, but he caught it, hand tightening in her hair, "don't roll your eyes at me," he snapped, his tone instantly making her drop the attitude. "i'm serious. i don't want to hurt you okay?"

she blinked up at him, before sinking her head down his cock, taking more of his length into her mouth.

"there you go," he hummed breathlessly, "doing so good for me. when you're ready, start bobbing your head."

everest sunk down just a bit further, her hand wrapped around what she couldn't reach, before she started bobbing her head up and down his length.

"oh my god~ fuck princess~" corbyn moaned out.

a/n
do you have any sunglasses?
bc ur so stunning i'm going blind