Yay we are going home

shadow pov: 

we are going home today I am happy that we are going home because I get to sleep in my bed for a couple hours then get up have dinner or lunch with my dad. I am just tried of being in this RV I want to get and move around for awhile before I get jet legs.

zak pov: 

*has camera in hand* today is the day we live the asylum men it been crazy these past couple days we got the answer we wanted i know shadow ready to go home she hasn't been feeling good lately she been feeling like she going to get sick and been having these bad headache. I just hope she started to feel better when we get home because she might have home sickness for being away for to long.

drakon pov:

    "God I really want to know who that girl, she so beautiful I want to be in my life, I need her in my life, I should go found her maybe see if I can find on social media". As drakon was on his way back to the hotel he was ghost hunting at he got all of his stuff ready to go he try to get the beautiful girl out of his but e couldn't whatever he did she was still in his head he doesn't even know her name and he already wanting her to be his for good.

     the team made it back home safely it was the next day when they got it was 12:30 am and shadow was already already asleep nexts to demon cuddling him. she misses home she been gone from home for a whole week she just wanted to go home craw in to bed and wrap her self in her soft blanket and go to sleep maybe watch some tv. she seen this guy he was cute and she wanted to get to know him but she couldn't because she didn't want to leave her dad side she has never went to far him and he has never sent her by herself to invegate on her own. she doesn't understand these feeling she feels right now, she wants to know more about him, she wants to know who he is she wants him but she doesn't know if she ready for a relationship but she doesn't want to hurt their feeling.