Page.10

"Legal"

We kissed that night, he and I both love each other. Boruto you're one of us, you can't be a rogue ninja anymore, I want you to stay by my side and be with us, your family, and your friends. But this time we need to tell my family that now my heart is yours.

Sarada: Boruto, let's tell this to mom and dad.
Boruto: What if they wouldn't like me?
Sarada: What if they do like you?
Boruto: hmm okay.

He smiled at me sweetly.

Himawari: Big sis and big brother, what are you doi—
Sarada: Himawari....
Boruto: Sarada, I think you should go back now, I'm just going to talk to my sister.
Sarada: Oh okay. Let's have our private time later, see you downstairs Love.
Himawari: Love? Why did Big sis calls you like that?hmm?
Boruto: You know Himawari, I really like your big sister since we're kids, and I confess to her and she likes me back.
Himawari: Wait don't tell me... You're now in a relationship with big sister!?
Boruto: Exactly! And now I forgot to give her my present.
Himawari: You should give that to her by now.
Boruto: That's my plan ya'know.

Sarada: You know mom and dad I want to tell you that I have now a boyfriend.
Sakura: Whaaaat? Sasuke-kun I totally gonna be a grandmom.
Sasuke: she just have a boyfriend not a baby, can you please calm down Sakura.
Sarada: Yes mom I'm not pregnant.
Sasuke: So who is this lucky guy? Sarada?

Boruto: It's me Sasuke-san.
Sasuke: Sarada is it true?
Sarada: It is Dad.
Sakura: As I thought, you both is so close and you're so sweet on each other. Just like Naruto and Sasuke-kun.
Sasuke: Why Naruto?! You're my wife right?
Sakura: Uh-huh.. Hima... Are you okay?

Himawari: As you know, I don't want my brother taken away by the others. I'm just sad and mad at my self, I will lose my brother again.
Sarada: Hima... I'm not going to take your brother away from you. You're not alone anymore.
Boruto: Himawari, you will fall in love someday, and it will change you.

Sarada: Boruto... Can I have a favor? Ahh no.
Boruto: Hmm?
Sarada: Uzumaki Boruto, You are now being demoted.
Boruto: What do you mean?
Sarada: You are demoted as a Rogue Ninja of Konoha. Please be my right hand and I'm begging you to help me for the good and for the safe of everyone.
Boruto: Yes! Thank you very much!

My family, Boruto and also Himawari are overjoyed. But still I didn't want Sumire found about us. She will get mad at me.