chapter 1 metting him

It was a long day trying to get a job but it was worth it in the end. I never thought that i would work at cognito inc. That is a big thing for me.
I was a very smark kid in high school and every one called me four eyes because i wore glasses. It was a pain trying to get past the bulys and they allways tryed to get me to do there homework every day. They were every where until i went to college and got rid of them because they couldn't get in to my college because they weren't smart enough, ha ha sucker's. Well studding pays off in the end.

"Now i needed to get some sleep so i can go to work in the morning and see what this job is all about".

--------------------------
A/n Sry i will finish this chapter tomorrow because its late and i need to go to school tomorrow.
--------------------------
Im back from school
--------------------------

It was early in the morning and I looked at the clock that was beside my bed. "7:15". I need to got there by 8 so i have enough time to get ready.
I got up and took a shower then brushed my teeth then got dresed in a nice shirt and pants. It was the best work outfit i had so it will have to do.

I got my keys and grabed all the things i needed: box of stuff for my office, bag, some books and an extra pair of clothes just in case. I got all of my stuff in the car and got in. I started the car and then started driving. I was just hoping that i would make Friends.

I got to the place and the security was amazing. I hade to go through a scaner, eye scaner, id scaner and they had to tell me a bunch of questions and that is only to get to the parking lot! I got out of my car and grabed my stuff then i locked it. My hands were full so when i got to the door i couldn't open it. I tryed to open it with my butt but then a man came up to me and said "do you need help with that"? He said wile opening the door. "Thank you and yes could you maybe carry this"? I said while gesturing to my bag i had on my arm. "Sure" he said with a smile on his face. We both walked in and i gasped. "Wow"! I said. I looked around and saw goats with human faces, lizard people and weird things in water jugs.

I was to distracted by every thing that i saw that i didn't even think to ask his name. So he asked me first. "So whats you name"? He said very cheerfully, as it seemed he is always cheerful. "My name is y/n what's yours"? I said while feeling mean for not thinking to ask him, well you cant blame me this place is awesome. "Brett hand, so are you new here? Well you probably are because you have a box full of things and i have never seen you here". He said starting to get a little nervous. "Umm yes i am new and im just waiting for someone to tell me were i have to go because this place looks humongous". I said while looking up at all the floors.

"Oh i bet i could take you to my boss and he could tell you where to go". He said while grabbing my open hand because the other one had a box in it.
He brought me to an elevator and he pushed a button on the wall of the elevator. Then i was silent." It might take a little bit because he is on the top floor and this elevator is slow". He said with a sorry look but still pulled of with a smile.

More silence.

--------------------------
I hope you liked this chapter and stay tooned for when i post chapter two.

682 words😁

Hi! its a few days later and i will have chapter 2 done very soon so make sure to be ready when i publish it.
👁👄👁

Sry its taking so long, i haven't had a lot of motivation to do it but i will try to have it done by Thanksgiving. Have i nice day.😁