Chapter 12

Jungkook smiled after you gave him a peck and he felt butterflies in his stomach when you let out those words. Your eyes sparkles and a smile is on your face, ''Okay, we are still here.'' Jimin let out and Jungkook chuckled..

The shoot continued and after an hour it ended, you smiled when the three guys assist you, specially your boyfriend Jungkook helps you as well. ''Y/-'' Taehyung was about to call you, when a co worker of him approach and he can see a glimpse of you with your friends and boyfriend.  He wasn't able to chase you...

----

''Laaaav!'' you called out loud when your foot was on the ground of his house, you spotted him in the kitchen you quickly took off your shoes ''love, love, love'' you said coming close to him, he chuckled ''calm down, will you?'' he says softly but you don't care holding his face in your palms before giving him a few pecks and he chuckled in between holding your waist, you pulled away wrapping your arm around his neck, eyes  on him ''so, remember that day? when I did a part time for modelling?'' he nodded his head, his glasses move when he nodded his head, and he looks so cute ''I just got a new offer from another brand, not that grand but at least right?'' he smiled at you, he can see how much that news made you happy ''I'm happy for you.'' he said eyes on you and your heart  melt ''thank you.'' you said hugging him swaying his body and he chuckled you jumped a little and he catches your legs, you pulled away smile on your face, eyes on his, he is smiling at you too and you put your lips on him, of course he kisses back, both chuckled and end it with three pecks, and you look at your side and it made your eyes wide ''Mom.'' Jungkook greeted and you quickly go down, standing up at your own feet, Jungkook chuckled seeing how embarrass you are right now ''I'm sorry if I disturbed--'' you quickly shook your head ''no, no.'' and she chuckled ''it's okay hon, I've been through that too.'' she said ruffling your hair ''I'll get going now son.'' Jungkook smiled at his mom, hugging her before she leaves ''I love you, for my son.'' she said before she leaves and you smiled thanking her bowing at her before she left, ''don't you dare'' you warned Jungkook before he even dare to laugh at you, but he cracked a laughed ''You're so dead, come here you'' you said following  him both laughing out loud while you chase him, running around the house. 

Next day is another school day you entered the campus with Jimin, since Eun Woo and Jungkook are together because of the  schedule of their subjects. ''Cool thing is, his mom didn't caught you do anything to  her son.'' he laughed when he said that, you are getting books from your locker ''hey, I'm innocent, what the hell are you saying?'' he chuckled at that ''well it's just about your lips on his skin-'' your eyes is on him ''Shut it.'' he chuckled ''Jungkook is innocent, you're not.'' you scoffed ''excuse me?'' he leaned having a talk with you ''girl you're wilder than him, and if Jungkook is woman, she's already pregnant'' you punched his arm making him whined ''that hurts!'' you rolled your eyes ''I'll tell you to Jungkook, you punched me huh?'' you tssk ''then go tell, he will still choose me.'' he pouted ''I hate you.'' he let out ''I hate you moreee'' you sang out and both walking together chuckling ''Y/n, can we talk?'' Jimin looked at you, when your ex boyfriend came in  front of you, ''I don't have anything to say to you.'' you said before leaving with Jimin  and Taehyung grabbed your wrist and Jimin hold his, ''I just need you to listen.'' Taehyung let out and you gave Jimin a look making him let go of Taehyung ''I'll be back'' Jimin sighed nodding his head, ''please tell Jungkook.'' you smiled at him making him smile a little before he leaves. ''Now talk'' you said eyes on him ''can't we go back to the way we used to be?'' he asked in hopes and you shook your head ''I loved you Tae.'' and he looked down letting his tears out ''please, just give me another chance, I'll be better.'' he hold both of your hands ''Tae, I love him.'' you said before releasing yourself from him ''I'm sorry.'' you let out before turning your back leaving him, he felt his head ache, eyes blurring when you start to go far away from him, before he fell down on the ground, unconscious. 

----

His mom entered the hospital rushing with cold sweats from her forehead ''Kim Taehyung'' she asked the women in front desk and they told her where she can find him, Jungkook is running after his mother. Both are worried, ''how is he ? doc'' she asked the doctor in front of her '' he is suffering from tumor .''  truth is that day, when Taehyung excused himself to take the phone call, he heard, he  heard the minimum percent of him staying alive, he heard he has a brain tumor and he was afraid, afraid of leaving you in despair that's why he broke with you that day, because in that way he believes, it's for the better and Jungkook felt his world shuttered when he heard that word from his mom, tears starts to fall from his eyes, how come he know nothing about this ''something probably happened, that stress him out--'' Jungkook can't hear any words now, as he is taking a step back ''JK.'' you called out holding his face in your palms ''hey'' you called out softly and he can finally hear a thing and see you well ''hyung-'' he manage to utter, tears dares to fall from his eyes, that's when you wrapped your arms around him , calming him with your warmth. ''he's gonna be alright '' you let out softly. You felt your shoulders become wet when his tears falls on yours. While Jimin and Eun Woo looked down standing behind you. 

Days has passed and Taehyung is still there lying on his bed, unconscious,  and Jungkook is lying on his arms beside his brother, he is asleep and his eyes fluttered open when he felt a gentle fingers brushing his hair off his eyes ''Hey'' Jungkook gave you a small smile, but you didn't smile back ''can I talk to you for a moment?'' he nodded his head and you stand up with him following you, closing the door behind him stand up in front of you. ''Let's break up.'' you let out and he chuckled sarcastically, did he just heard it right or his ears are just tricking him ''Hey.'' he called out softly ''you know, you shouldn't talk like that'' he le out and your eyes is on him ''I said, I'm breaking up with you.'' you made it loud and clear, he furrowed his brows looking away before bringing his orbs back on you, he can't read anything from them ''Don't do this to me, not you.'' Jungkook said ''I'm leaving Jungkook, I'm leaving you.'' he blinked his eyes, still processing ''I tried, but I guess this all I could give to you.'' wait, hold that right there, you what? Jungkook furrowed his brows ''I just dated you, to move on from him, and now I already did, I'm done with you.'' Jungkook scoffed, how can you let out those hurtful words with your eyes staring right on his, how can you say that easily? ''Y/n.'' he called out holding your hand but you avoided it, and he felt his heart broke into million pieces, and tears falls from his eyes when these words come out from your lips.

''I just used you.''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

an update, after a month... 

I did some editing I just realize, I never mentioned the reason of the break up so yeaaa.... HAHAHAHA anyways enjoy reading! and a special shout out to! Chaaaaand thank you for loving this book, and for those who support this book, I really appreciate you guys, tysm...

-Devilish_Charm101