That Dream Part 4

Karan gets his Laila (I mean his gun 😅)out and alerts all ,  monu is shocked and HM also is ready with her gun .

HM - wahi hai

KS- haa wahi lag raha hai .

Monu - koi mujhe batayega kya ho raha hai some body attacked us right

KS- not u yeh attack aapke liye tha ( seeing HM )

Monu - what

KS- be safe yaha raho tum hum aate hai ( going out both of them )

Monu - I am coming

HM - no beta bohot khatra ho sakta hai .

KS  - yeh wahi log hai jo tumare dad se mile huye hai and woh ek academy pe attack karne wale the yeh nahi Pata tha ki yeh hi hogi .

Faizi and sanju had gone with other recruits outside as they were not part of mission Karan was not also but obe day he was going to Mr. Batra sir's cabin and listen this all so he considered him as a team .

Monu - papa aisa kaise kar sakte hai .

The whole academy was tahes nahes (destroyed)  only 14 people were there this trio and the other security staff members .

Already 5 were dead remaining 6 were fighting hard with the terrorists.  Karan has shooted 2 down  HM has 5 and three were remaining.

Monu was so terrified that she was just walking through lobby , where one of the terrorists came - tum uss mahajan ki beti ho na

And snatched her hair from behind now he was coming to the center of the academy.

Terrorist - minaaa mahajaann kaha hai dekh Teri beti mot se lad rahi hai kya ab bhi apna muhh kholegi tu .

Monu beated him on his leg - izzat se maa hai woh meri .

HM - monu (hugged her )

KS  was helping 6 soldiers to fight with them as they were less armed then Terrorists

Monu - mamma aa p jaao yaha se aap yaha kyu aaye .

HM(eying Terrorist)- hey meri beti ko chhod do .

Terrorist - aise kaise chhod de

Monu - mamma aap jaao yaha se .

As she was wearing heels (bahar jaa rahe the na ) she beaten again on his leg and escaped .

HM - monami bachha jaao yaha se .

Monu -Nahi mamma me aapko chhod ke nahi jaaungi .

HM - justtt ( as the Terrorist was on just back of monu and was gonna to fire her HM comes in between ) ahhhaah

Monu - mammmaaaaa

Yess Mrs mahajan was no more with monu , she was so terrified 😢 to see this act her beloved mother just got martyr before her .

Now the terrorist was aiming the gun to monu , karan and other had killed the remaining Terrorists 😳 and a head shot to this one , saved monu .

She was not in the condition to handle the situation she fell one her knees and hugged the body of her mother .

Karan handling her from behind .

Suddenly bell rang and monu came to present state was crying after remembering the whole scenario 😢.

Monu - she was fighter my mom was fighter I want to be like her one day .

KS- u are like her only .

Baby enters the room as she was gonna to surprise KS,  but after seeing monu crying her smiling face came to neutral one .

Baby - kya hua aapko 🙁(worried for her )

KS- kuch nahi baby inhe aaj training se chhuti hai aap aaj inke saath kheloge na ?

Baby - yess 😃

Monu - awee Baby come here ( she knows that baby's father was also martyr but baby doesn't know , just imagining her after knowing the truth )

After these her mood lighten as promised Karan took both out side and now monu was stable , and decided to take help of psychologist.

●●●●●

SAMAAPT

YAAR BATANA KAISA LAGA WAISE TO I DONT LIKE SAD STORIES AND I DONT WRITE ALSO BUT TRIED FOR THE 1ST TIME TO COMMENTS EM ZARURA BATANA HOW IS IT ❤✌