Chapter 8 (EDITED)

3rd Person's POV

It was only yesterday when they first saw the goddess Nishinoya and Tanaka were talking about. The said female being a friend of their tall middle blocker since childhood as what the latter had said. And by the looks of it, it seems like they couldn't get the image of the female from last night out of their heads.

I had to focus! Everyone thought before returning to reality as their faculty advisor came rushing inside the gym.

"Takeda-sensei? Are you alright?" Sugawara asked the poor male, who is currently slumped on the floor, panting.

"What happened to you, four eyes?" Ukai, the current coach of Karasuno, asked as he placed a hand on the back of the said teacher. They had already gathered around him, who was now sitting on the floor looking happier than ever. 

"Well, I get to schedule us a practice match against Nekoma. I talked to their coach, and it is scheduled for next week, Friday." He said as he gained his composure and stood up. 

"Yosh! Now, if we want to get back at them... get to practice!!!!" Daichi yelled enthusiastically as the members raised their fists in the air. Once again, except Tsukishima. 

-----------

"So... when are you going to introduce us to your friend, Tsukishima?" Hinata asked as they walked towards their classrooms. Even though Hinata is in Class 1 while Kageyama is in Class 3, and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi are both in Class 4, the two try to always walk with them since they are going the same way. 

Tsukishima sighed and rolled his eyes once more from hearing the same question the second time around. He had been asked the same question by Tanaka and Nishinoya in the team's group chat since last night and due to his annoyance towards his two second-year upperclassmen, he blocked them and kicked them out of the group chat. 

"I can't and I won't. Never in my life." He said as he walked a little bit faster with Yamaguchi catching up. Hinata, who is not having any of Tsukishima's antics caught up along with Kageyama.

"Why? You aren't that protective with Yamaguchi, yet here you are." the tangerine boy insisted but got ignored as the blonde and green-haired boy entered their room. 

"Rude." Hinata huffed as he walked straight to his own classroom, not forgetting to remind Kageyama to help him practice at lunch. 

-----------

"Hey! You've been spacing out for 5 minutes now. What's wrong?" Daichi asked as he nudged Sugawara as they walked towards the gym. They have a practice today at lunch and the three third-year males decided to walk together towards the gym.

"Huh?" Sugawara asked as he looked at Daichi. Asahi, on the other hand, sighed. He is getting creeped out by his friend's antics since this morning. 

"Daichi said you have been spacing out for 5 minutes already. You have been ever since this morning. What happened?" Asahi asked as they all entered the gym. Inside was the first years doing their own thing. 

"No-nothing. I'm just.... thinking about something. Yeah. That's it." The silver-haired male replied as he left the two behind and went to the storage room.

"What's up with him?" Daichi asked Asahi, who just shrugged while eyeing the third-year setter.

Could it be... that female we saw last night? Daichi thought as he waited for his other team members to arrive. 

----------

Meanwhile...

Mizuki suddenly sneezed in the middle of eating lunch with her friends. That was actually her second time today and it's rare for her to sneeze. I can't be sick right now. This is not the right time to get sick. She thought as she wiped her nose with her handkerchief. Mikasa, who was beside her twin sister ever since this morning noticed her sneezing twice today and decided to confront her.