Blood Trail

I was hiding and still on the phone. In case of them finding out where I was, I had placed my phone around the corner of the cabinet I was in. It was jsut in case they find me so that the hero and the detective could hear everything. 

By now I started wondering how my mom was doing since they probably already informed her about this incident which I liked to call misfortune.

Kurogiri: ... Blood...

Oh shit!

Please don't tell me it's my blood!

Please!

The whole time I didn't say a thing I could hear someone tiding the place up. It was dusty but not that dusty and it didn't had any spider webs at all now that I thought about it.

Kurogiri: Could it be that the spikey haired boy was injured?

YES!

Totally that!

Just don't find me!

Please!

I beg of you god!

Don't make it be a blood trail!

Don't let it expose me!

Kurogiri: ... Come to think of it didn't he scream for someone to get out?

OH SHIT!

I am done for!

I can say goodbye now!

Well it was nice to live even if my life was shitty but I regret don't being able to say goodbye to my mom.

As I was saying my last prayers I could hear some footsteps and if that wasn't enough, my lung started cating up on me since I did have a broken rib and was holding my breath which wasn't the greatest idea.

Me: *cough* *cough* *cough*

I tried my best for the cough not be as loud of for the villain not to notice but if I am honest here. There was no way he didn't hear that. Not soon after that I heard some footsteps approaching me and soon after that the door to the cabinet I was in was opened.

Now seeing the face of the villain for the first time I could tell that this man was literally a walking portal.

Kurogiri: Wanna come out now?

Me: *cough**cough**cough*

I really wanted to reply to him but there was no way I could do that with the sudden gush of wind he made thanks to opening the door so fast. It also made me breath in some dust and my lungs were not in the best shape.

Kurogiri: *Sigh* I wonder what I should do with you?

Me: I am sorry...

Kurogiri: So the rude boy was your friend?

Me: ....

Kurogiri: I didn't think so too.

I was still in the hiding place even if he found me and what's worst now I could see a small blood trail behind him towards the cabinet I was in. Even on the handle was blood which would have definitely rat me out.

Well shit. This was my last moment and my mind was blank. My body was shaking due to exhaustion and pain too.

As if that wasn't bad enough, the other guy came down.

???: Kurogiri what are you doing?

Kurogiri: I found a small mouse.

???: A fucking mouse?

He then grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out. After that he grabbed my collar and made me stand as I was hissing in pain.

???: Ohh great another bratty NPC!

Me: ...

I still didn't dare saying a word.

???: How did you get in?

Me: ...

Kurogiri: He was the one that the spikey haired boy was searching for.

???: The rude NPC that dared calling me an extra?

Kurogiri: Yes.

???: Well what should we do with you... Oh I know! Bring us a chair and cuff him down!

Kurogiri: You want to do it here?

???: Where else? My room or better yours?

Kurogiri: I undertsnad.

???: Now tell me NPC, who are you?

Me: ... I swear I didn't wanted to be here. I am sorry.

???: Ohh but you are now and you will have the fun of your life. I was getting bored either way. Now I have a new game to play. It's called lets make you into a nomu. 

Me(whisper): I would rather not.

???: What was that?!

Me: Nothing. May I ask who you are? I mean its clear by now that I won't make it out but can I at least know your name?

The purpose of me asking was a total different one. I wanted to give the detective and the hero information about this guy at least name if not more.

???: Shigaraki. That's all you have to know and yours?

Me: Izuku...Izuku Midoriya.

Shigaraki: Well Midoriya at the end of this game you will be my biggest and best friend.

Me: *Gulp*

Shigaraki: What's your quirk NPC?

Me: I don't have one.

Thinking that I would be useless without one, I instantly replied but the reply I got was different. He smiled from ear to ear and now I was starting to get even more worried.

Shigaraki: PERFECT! Just what I needed!

After that I was harshly put on a chair and chained to it as well. My body hurt and my head wasn't doing any better. I had a splitting headache just from thinking about my won goddamn situation.