Part 13- We object!

Chapter 20- Pie
Kylie's P.O.V
"Do you, Kylie Hetria take this man to be your husband through sickness and health till death do you part?" The old priest asked as I stood up on the wedding alter. "can I say no?" "No you cannot say no," "then no," I reply defiantly."i am going to pretend you said yes," he said turning to Sullen. "how unpriest like," I said slapping him in the face. Every dashing in the audience gasped. Even Sullen was struck speechless. "It's extremely impolite to slap a messenger of God," Sullen said still shocked. "Ohh you've done worse than that Sullen so shut that black hole you call a mouth!" I yelled, showing the audience just how much I'm not okay with marrying him. Sadly the priest recovered and started talking again, "Do you Sull....... OW!" he yelled. I had slapped him again, but this time harder. "what is wrong with you young one! Stop slapping my face." he said with an ancient accent. "why stop, don't you want me to slap the wrinkles off your saggy face because that's what I'm trying to accomplish here!"

The same thing happened over and over again. Each time the priest tried to talk I would slap him. After three failed tries to continue the ceremony the priest tied my hands behind my back to keep me from hitting him. He may have stopped me physically but not mentally. Now each time he tried to talk I would slap him with my mind. After six slaps his old face turned as red as a tomato. It was hilarious. Right when the priest started talking and I got my mind ready for a face whooping the sound of footsteps echoed in my ear. As everyone on the gazebo turned around I saw my friends running forward. "We Object!" Sky yelled at the priest. Dylan just stood their looking frightening while Ava burst out laughing saying "look at his face, look at his face. Did you go to the beach lately, raisin?"
Jaden walked over to a chair occupied by a dashing. "move, I'm tired and I need to sit down." she said to a ugly man. "No get your own seat," he replied stubbornly "everyone listen up! This man gets turned on by horses!" She yelled and smirked when he looked back at her with shock. Using that to her advantage she pushed him off the chair and onto the ground. Poor man. She probably ruined his social life.
My thoughts were cut short when Sullen pulled my back to his chest and pushed something sharp and cold onto my neck. "No! Get away from her!" Ava yelled but my vision started to blur "I will kill her if you come any closer, retreat and get out of here. Kylie will rule belong side me whether you like it or not!" His voice boomed in my ear. "shut up," I groaned quietly. Then something shocking happened. A girl with curly brown hair and grey eyes stood up from the audience. "no! I won't let you rule the world, good always prevails over evil!" and with that the girl closed her eyes and lifted her arms. Sullen let out a chocked yelp, like he was gasping for air and fell to the ground unconscious. "What's your name?" Jaden yelled to the girl that had saved me "Alena." she replied with a huge triumphant smile.
I like her, she's cool
I thought as I drifted into unconsciousness alongside Sullen.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Go Alena! Kylie's Savior. I didn't think I would update today but I felt inspired by the song 'I believe I can fly' I know your wondering how that inspires me to wright a story about eye colors and stuff but don't question my genius!
Please Vote>3
Love you guys!😜