Ch. 5 Teaching and Learning

A/N: Hey, until school lets out I will not be updating as frequently as I used to. It just I've been really stressed out lately and I can't do it all. This also means Love Birds will not be updated for a while. That is all I have to say and enjoy this Chapter!

ENJOY!!

YAY FOR JEAMUS!!

James's POV(Finally!):

I watched as Monica went up the small hill, while Jordan came and sat down. Now I was confused: I thought mates were supposed to stay together for life. I cocked(Ha cock-ed! ...I'll be leaving now) my head at him, then looked up at Seamus who had a sad look on on his face. There was definitely an awkward feeling in the room, anything could walk in there and smell it. Finally Dan spoke up, "Uhh, how about we play some video games? You know, to lighten things up." "Yeah okay." Jordan agreed though he still sounded hurt. I just sat there stupidly not knowing what the fuck they were talking about."Cool, what game?" Seamus asked excitedly. "How about Mario Party 9?" Dan suggested.

I still had no idea what was going on. I turned to Seamus and saw he was just as confused looking as I felt. "Umm, I've heard of Super Mario Brothers but never Mario Party 9. How much did James and I miss while we were in the lab?!?" Seamus asked shocked. "A lot, but don't worry we can teach you about the new technology." "T-ech-no-logy?" I asked totally confused out of my mind. "Very funny." Seamus told me. I think he was being sarcastic, my mom always used it around my dad and I. Sadness gripped at my heart when I thought of my parents but I quickly pushed those thoughts away. *My parents wouldn't want me to start crying over them being gone... again. They would want me to be strong.* "James! Jaaames!" Dan shouted pulling me out of my thoughts. "What?!" I growled. "Woah, James calm down." Seamus commanded sternly. "Sorry..." I grumbled back. "Lets just start game shall we." Jordan suggested already looking a lot happier.

It took a long fucking time but they finally were able to teach me how to use the con-troller, is what I think they called it, properly... sort of. I still couldn't beat Hordan(I heard Dan call him that a lot.), Dan, or Seamus who played like hes been doing it all his life. Despite how good Seamus played, it was like the game always fucking screwed him over and prevented him from getting first place every time! I couldn't help but yell out in frustration as I came in last again, "God, fucking, damnit!"

The others just chuckled at my anger and I laughed when one of them screamed out fuck, it was mostly Seamus. "Man, if I had known this is what I was missing while in the lab, I would have tried 10x harder to escape!" "We only learned about video games after we escaped." Jordan explained. "Really, when were you guys taken?" Seamus asked curious then immediately said this after, "Sorry, you don't need to tell us anything about it if you don't want to!" "Hey it's okay, we've kind of gotten used to telling our stories." Dan assured, "I'll go first, so I was only like 3. I was at a park with my mom, we were just going on a walk. There was no one else there. At one moment I was chasing a lizard for fun, next thing I know my mom screams, gets knocked out, and I'm getting fucking kidnapped and brought to a lab!"

Part of me felt sorry for the guy while the other part was confused: *What the fuck is a park and why was he hunting a lizard out of all things?* I was brought out of my thoughts by Dan saying, "I met Jordan there a few years later." "Yeah, I was taken a couple weeks after I had turned six. I was walking home from school when I was ambushed and drugged! I still can't believe no one saw. A nice scientist lady let me keep this baseball cap that was given to me by my dad for my birthday." Jordan explained, "We escaped years later, unfortunately while getting through a hole we made in the fence, a scientist sent a dog after us!"

Jordan seemed like he needed to stop there, so Dan took over. "It got a hold of Jordan's tail and t-tore it off..." he trailed off. " "What!?" Seamus nearly shrieked, "I thought you were just hiding it in your pants!" Jordan just shook his head. Seamus just stayed quiet after that and grabbed a hold of his tail, protectively. "We met Spoon in the first lab we took down and he devoted himself to helping us help other hybrids. We found Ze or Steven not long after, the poor guy was just nineteen when we broke him out. We named our group the Creatures and have been destroying labs ever since." Dan finished.

Okay, now I was just more fucking confused! What the hell is school and just how many more labs are out there, I've only seen or heard of one and that was the one I was taken too! "Well I guess it's only fair that I tell you my story." Seamus said. He took a deep breath then started., "I was taken when I was ten. It started out as a normal day, everything went just fine. When it turned night though, everything went to hell! I was asleep when some bright lights woke me up, they were headlights to a car. Then I heard my mother scream and my dad start yelling! I ran downstairs, probably one of the stupidest ideas I've ever had but I was just scared little kid and didn't know any better. I saw my mom knocked out on the ground and my dad pinned by some dude in black clothing. More of them were searching the house before they noticed me. I screamed, cried, and fought with all my might when one grabbed me. They gagged me and tied me up, then took me outside. That was the last time I saw my parents."

Seamus shut his eyes tight, like it was hurting him to continue and I could see why. "They made me watch as they burned down my fucking house with my fucking parents still inside!" he shouted. He began to shake and looked like he was about to cry, he calmed me down when we first csme here so I think I should return the favor. Plus I really, REALLY don't like seeing him sad. I began to rub his leg in hopefully a soothing manner and climbed up next to him. I then hugged him tight hoping it would have the same effect. It seemed to work as he cuddled into my chest and his breathing became more even. "Its okay Seamus, the lab can't hurt you anymore." Dan comforted.

Seamus pulled away and shook his head. "I'll be fine." He stated bluntly.

Seamus's POV:

Talking about that last part always makes me feel like crying. I mean who wouldn't after watching their parents die in front of them!? James comforting me was really sweet though, hes one of the nicest people I've met since my parents. A weird smell hit my nose but I was to busy thinking of other things to care right now. I pulled away even though part of me still wanted James touch for some reason. "I'll be fine." I simply told them. "Should I talk about my life now?" James asked almost innocently. "Sure if you want too." Jordan replied.

"Well," James started, "I'm going to tell you what my parents told me. My mom and dad were both bear hybrids working in some lumber yard." Jordan's and Dan's eyes went wide and they looked at each other. I had just ignored them and listened to James intently. "They mated and my mom got pregnant with me. Knowing that their owners would just kill me and probably my father if they found out, they escaped. They lived in the woods when they had me. Unfortunately they weren't the best survivalists but I didn't really matter since I was and still am a natural hunter."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, is James insane or something?! "I remember when I caught my first rabbit. Dad was proud as hell but mom yelled at me for some reason. Dude, I miss the taste of raw prey and fresh blood." James continued as he licked his lips. If I wasn't so disgusted and freaked out, I might have been turned on a little which is also bad! "This went on for years until one day I came back from hunting and found three guys putting my mom and dad in cages! I was going to attack them and tear out their throats but my mom saw me and gave me a look that said run, so I did! i haven't seen or heard of them since. More years went by with me just hunting alone until I was captured and taken to the l-lab and met Seamus."

Jordan, Dan, and I just sat there in silenced shocked by James's story. *Who the fuck is this guy and why do I feel kind of attracted to him!?!?!

A/N: WOOO!! Fifth chapter done!! I wanted you guys to hear all of their stories, so I put them all in this chapter. You will learn more about Spoon and Ze later. Thanks for all the support and sorry for taking so long!

BYE!!!