Steve

"So Mr Rodgers. When was your fist time?"

"Well I had been awake from the ice for about 5 years when I had a mission to do. Anyway me and the team completed the mission and we went back to the new base. We all had a drink and went to our rooms. Next thing I know im hugging a small brown haired person, I'm too tired to care. We slept all night and when we woke in the morning, we both panicked and vowed to never speak of it again. It didnt last long as the next day we were in bed having sex. It was weird as I hadnt done it before, but it felt natural. So we became partners and we still are." A little smile appered on Tony's face. "You know who it is dont you?" Steve looked right into those beautiful brown eyes he fell in love with.

"I know," Tony looked right back into the bright blue eyes he fell in love with. "It's Bruce isnt it!" Steve's face dropped. "Alright Steve I was just kidding, I know you meant me." He walked round to him and kissed him, they both fell onto the floor.

"Tony, want to move this to the bedroom?" Tony's eyes looked straight into Steve's and began to move his finger around his chest.

"Ok lets go," Tony said as he jumped up and walked to the bedroom. "Dont forget to bring the chocolate spread." Steve grabbed the spread and ran towards Tony, picked him up and carried him into the bedroom and shut the door with his foot.