Final

Slow. Way damn slow.

Tick tack

Tick tack

Tick tack

Tick tack

Tick tack

The time was ticking agonizingly slow for Gojo Satoru's liking. Glancing down at his wristwatch, he scowled in anticipation.

14:03.

Where the fuck was this guy?!?

24 hours before their meeting (which was their first, mind you) today, Gojo Satoru has heard nothing but praise about this Nanami guy from his right-hand man Geto Suguru. Said man was currently on the phone, speaking in hushed whispers with Nanami's secretary. Satoru titled his head at him, his sapphire blue eyes boring through him with nothing but impatience.

"How much more should I wait, Suguru?" he groaned, a small pout forming on his pretty lips.

Geto Suguru was a man with long black hair, contrasting with Gojo's pure white one (because of his hair Satoru was often described as Jack Frost of the underworld, which was almost understanding, considering how he killed his opponents), pitch-black eyes and an attractive face. He was wearing a black Armani suit, matching with his eyes and hair, a white shirt, and a black tie with white dots on it.

Suguru's eyebrows furrowed before hearing Gojo's question. His boss was always one to follow through life with his motto, being, Time is money.

And yes, time was money for Gojo Satoru of Infinite. Every fucking minute he was making money while either sitting on his chair; eating or making deals. His gang Infinite, called Infinite, because, even after I die this gang will continue to exist, Geto. Our business is going to run for eternity, mind you. Sometimes Gojo was acting like a deity, even though he was only human.

With a small sigh, Suguru moved the phone away from his ear, and just when he was finally- finally- about to answer the fucking question, the door of the hotel room they were in burst open to reveal quite the gorgeous face.

The stranger was blonde, his face full of sharp features, the most appealing being his jawline- fuck, what the hell?- Gojo went still from playing on his phone for the past 10 minutes to openly staring at probably the hottest guy he has seen in the whole wide world. (Believe me, he had a glimpse of a lot of hot guys, one way or another, but this... This was perfection itself.) Trailing his eyes down the stranger's body, Gojo noted how much the striped dark blue suit he was wearing fitted his body. It especially made his tights look juicy. At least the pants were looking tight or this person was ripped not only there, but at his chest too, considering how much stretched his white shirt was. Either way, Gojo Satoru of Infinite was completely baffled by this beautiful stranger.

"Forgive us for our tardiness, Geto-san, Gojo-san. We had an urgent matter to attend to before coming here," a small, but steady voice broke Gojo's trance, making him snap his eyes at the other raven-haired man in the room. Haibara Yu. Nanami Kento's secretary and his right-hand man, at least this was what Geto had informed him before the meeting.

Gojo didn't acknowledge Haibara addressing Geto before him and swiftly turned his attention back at the sexy blond right in front of him. He looked tall, but then again nobody in Satoru's circle was as tall as him. Smirking a little to himself, the snow white-haired man tucked his phone back into his jacket's pocket, waiting for Nanami to sit.

"It's nice meeting you, Gojo-san," at Nanami's polite statement, the boss of Infinite felt a spark of mirth flash through his eyes behind the rim of his glasses. Now, this was worth the unnecessary wait.

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de ▪︎𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 [𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪 × 𝙉𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙤] ▪︎ 🎉