Prologue

Bradford Lions (zouis Mpreg) AU

Prologue
Zayn's POV:

"You know, we shouldn't have never met," I said as I wrote on my notebook; I will not be bad. It was our punishment.

"Why?" Louis asks behind me in his desk writing the same thing as me.

We were both on detention. Him because he curse at the art teacher and I cause I got in a fight with Yadav. Louis and I had talk once in a while because every time I was with him, I got butterflies in my stomach.

"It's better if you don't find out." Is all I say as I turn to the next page.

"Why?" Louis asked louder.

I shrug, writing on my notebook. Couple of seconds later I hear shoes coming over to me. Louis stands in front of me and puts his arms in a pretzel position over his chest. I look up to see him mad. His beautiful eyes are fuming with madness and his mouth is so appealing to me right now.

"You want to know why?" I yell as I get up. He nods backing away as I walk towards him.

Louis's back hits the wall. He grunts and I put my hands over his head on the wall. Our faces are inches a part. His breathing is slowly falling down. My lips touch his lips. At first louis is shocked but his lips move against mine.

"Because I love you. Not just a crush but an attraction of your body, and soul." I say once we pull apart.

Louis looks at me as his chest goes up and down. I smirk and attach my lips to his neck. Leaving him with him standing over the wall with his hand in his neck, I go back to sit down on the desk.

A/N:
I want to dedicate this chapter to my good friend Katrina. She made my cover. She also made the cover that is in this chapter. Hopefully you like this new version of a zouis story. The first chapter will be updated next.