Chapter Seven

Chapter seven

Bradford Lions

Zayn's POV:

"Well?" Louis asks after a long period of time of us being silent.

"If I date you then you could be in danger but I'm risking you for my own happiness," I sigh.

It's true that I'm risking our love for my own happiness. Louis makes me happy even if it was just in my head. And now that we're dating, I couldn't be happier but I am also stressed that any second anyone can find out about Louis and I.

"I don't get you?" Louis looks at me dumbfounded.

"Louis, did you know that I was in a gang and that there's gangs all around Englad?" I ask him impatiently.

Louis shakes his head. He's silent and is waiting for me to continue but I need to know what he feels about me being in a gang but he won't show any expression at all.

"Being in a gang is dangerous. Family is a threat to your own self. Other gang leaders in order to get revenge or threatened others they use very powerful tools that hurt people and that is family and loved ones.

And you, my dear Louis are in danger of being kidnapped or god knows what to make me suffer because you're mine." I kiss his hand, trembling because I'm in fear that he might leave me after what he heard come out of my mouth.

"But we won't tell nobody, right?"

"What?" I don't know if he's saying yes or I'm hearing things that I shouldn't be hearing.

"If you and I don't tell anyone then we will be fine and I'll be out of their reach Zayn! I know we will be careful so I don't care putting myself in danger." Louis kisses me on the lips.

His confession caught me off guard. I thought that he would leave after this. But him staying means that he loves me as much as I love him.

"You don't know how happy you're making me by saying this Lou?" My face stretches into a huge grin. I pick him up and spin him with a hug.

Louis smiles at me with so much sincereness that I don't want to go to work but I have to unless I want my family and him to be in trouble.

We walk to my car and I take him to his house. We park and we stay in my car for a little longer because we just got in a relationship and I don't want to let him go just yet.

"One thing that I forgot to mention to you was that I-I-I." I can't seem to say that I sell drugs because I am so embarrassed by this and that he might leave me for good this time.

"No matter what you say won't make me leave you. Go ahead and tell me." He nudges my arm worriedly.

"I sell drugs." I fall silently not able to look in his eyes. What a shame I am for doing this. But I do this for my family and now him.

"I am disappointed that you do this but I'm not mad because I know you do this in part of being in the gang."

"Thanks for understanding. I should go. I don't want your mom wondering were you are."

We kissed and I go back to my house. The car ride is silent without any music but that's the way I want it to be. The only thing that I want in my mind is the thought of him.

~~~~~~

Before we know it, a month has passed. No one knows about our relationship not even Niall. It's not that I don't want to tell him, it's just I can't seem to tell him. Or that I am afraid that he would blabber to someone even though it's stupid because I'm doubting my own best friend.

Yadav isn't hanging with us anymore. He went with other people that seem to be perfect for him. Cocky. I'm glad that he's gone. All I want is for Louis to sit with Niall and I but we can't. Louis hangs out with Liam like always and I hang out with Niall. But we do share glances here and there.

"More popcorn Tommo?" I sit on the sofa next to Louis.

We were watching transformers. I think it was the first one but I didn't know because we were doing mostly talking then watching.

"Yes, babe." I raise my eyebrows at him.

Louis blushes as I show him my surprise expression. Babe? I chuckle in my head at the pet name he gave him. Louis has never called any of those type of names but now that I hear it come out from his mouth, I like it when he calls me that.

"Say it again?" I say with my seductive voice.

"Babe?" He says with a smile.

Getting the popcorn from him, I hover over him and sit down on his flat stomach. His breath hitches and I kiss his lips. "I love it when you say babe to me."

My lips attach to his neck and I hear his moans. His weak voice makes me horny and I want him right here in my couch.

Louis pulls my hair and I moan. I think he founded my weak spot because it feels good when he pulls it. Louis reconnects our lips and I am intrigue by his taste.

"You taste so good." I moan. He nods, taking my shirt off. His lips are in a "O" shape after staring at my chest.

"Like what you see?" I smirk. He nods with thirst.

We sit down with my legs on the couch and his legs wrapped in my torso. His shirt is off by now and our lips are desperately moving in sync.

Without taking ours lips off each other, I get up and take him toy room. I'm glad that my mom took my sisters to the movies so that I could have alone time with Louis.

As we're in my bed and I'm kissing his chest and Louis is fiddling with the buttons of my pants, I start to think that I'm having s3x with a Virgin.

I stop but Louis continues. "Louis, are you sure?"

He nods and I continue. I know that we should talk about this more but I can't take this anymore. I want him inside me now.

"Do we need a condom, Zayn?" Louis asks after he has taking my pants off and I am in my underwear.

"Nope." I swift our bodies off and with one swift motion, I take his pants and underwear off.

"Ready?" He nods and I recollect our lips once again.

~~~~~~

"That was most wonderful thing ever," I say to Louis ear while he's sleeping.

It was so magical, our bodies in sync while breaths became one. His body is amazing like if it was meant for me. I wish we could stay like this but I knew that my mom would come soon so I had to cut our little moment short.

"Lou,wake up!" I kiss his earlobe. He moves but doesn't wake up.

"Babe?" This time i move him and kiss his lips. He wakes up, smiling upon seeing my face.

"My mom is gonna any minute. We should put our clothes back on." He nods while I toss his shirt to him.

As I expect, once we are finish putting our clothes on my mom comes home. The first thing that we hear is safaa yelling that she's home. I'm relieved and glad that we had enough time to give ourselves to each other.

A/N:

A little fast for the story but that's how I wanted. And it's short but you know how my chapters are going to be short.

I'll probably update again in two or three days maximum. I promise

-Laterz Kelsi