sixteen <3

Christmas break came and went rather quickly, but Tommy and I never had made anything official. We just had mutual knowledge of our feelings. So technically if he were to kiss someone else, he wouldn't be in the wrong. Well, he would but he wouldnt. He'd be wrong for leading me on but we arent dating so he's allowed? This entire thing is just confusing. And to add to it, my ex just had to walk up to me.

"Hey, Iz." He said standing next to me as we walked out of the building doors. It was lunch time and I was meeting Tommy to go to a local food place since his classes were on different days than mine. I went in Tuesdays and Thursdays, he went in Wednesdays. Needless to say we had lunch dates quite often.

"What do you want, Chris?" I asked, scanning the gates for my blonde boy. He wasn't here yet.

"Im about to go to lunch, would you like to accompany me?"

"No, i have lunch plans."

"Oh, maybe for dinner?"

"Busy."

"Hey! Izzy! How are you?" My old friend Claire asked, walking up to me.

"Im alright, how are you?"

"Im good! Any new relationships?"

"Yes actually, I have a boyfriend." I lied, kind of.

"Oh, who is he?" Chris asked, voice monotone.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, a message from Tommy popping up on screen.

Lover Boy <3

how long is your lunch?

an hour maybe? hour and a half? my class starts later than lunch ends so i usually just hang out in the library as its my free period, why?

is your last class necessary?

not entirely no, but if you don't get here soon my ex is literally gonna end up dragging me to lunch with him and i do NOT want that to happen.

well come wait outside the gate, i'll be there in a moment. xx

okay xx

"Hey, I actually have to go. My ride is here." I said, starting to walk away.

"Why don't I wait with you?" Chris said, pulling on my wrist. He grip was a bit more tight than i expected, but it wasn't to be rude. We did end on bad terms however, and i was not in the mood to be around him. I agreed nonetheless with an eye roll.

Lover Boy <3

please hurry.
Chris is waiting with me and i hate it
where are you, Tom?

what? why? are you okay? he goes to your college?
i'm in the car across the street. the white one.

A CAR?!
YOURE DRIVING ILLEGALLY!

NO NO NO!
just get over here xx

"I gotta go Chris." I said, pushing off of the wall. I quickly crossed the road, escaping his presence as a whole.

Once i got close, Tommy opened the door from inside and i hopped into the car.

"Does anybody have clothes, i literally hate this uniform." I said, taking off my blazer as the car pulled onto the road. My head was pounding, but i tried to ignore it for the time being.

"Jack Izzy, Izzy Jack. I have clothes in my bag, give me a minute and when we get to the restaurant i'll give them to you to change. Also why was Chris standing with you? Also also, do you have to be back for your last class?"

"Hello Jack. Thank you for the clothes. Chris was being, uh, weird. And it's not that important, i'll skip just this once. Just don't tell my mum, she'll have my arse."

"Alright, love." Tommy replied, setting a hand on my knee as i rested my head on his shoulder. The car was filled with silence, the only thing being heard was the radio turned down as well as the hum of the engine.

"Alright, we have arrived." Jack said as he pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant. I was unfamiliar with it, but i hadnt minded. We walked inside, Tommy carrying his bag on his back while i fought with putting my blazer back on, the air chilling my arms immensely.

"Here, go change and i'll order for you."

"Thank you." I replied, taking the clothes out of his hands and locating the restroom. I changed quickly into the leggings and the hoodie. The hoodie seemed rather large, so i was confused about why it was so big until i looked in the mirror and saw it was Tommy's and not mine.

I walked out of the bathroom after having washed my hands and made my way towards Tommy who was waiting at the wall next to the ordering area.

"You grabbed your sweater instead of one of mine." I said in a small voice, hitting my head off of his shoulder.

"My apologies, love." He replied, wrapping an arm around my torso to hug me as he continued to scroll through his phone.

"I cant believe you still have light mode on." I said with disgust.

"Light mode is superior, you stupid bitch." He replied as he put away his phone.

"You, you are the bitch, Tom." I said with a small laugh.

Order for Tom Simons

Tommy grabbed the bag of food before we walked out of the restaurant and into the car.

"And to London we go!" Jack announced.

"What?"

"You're coming with us to meet George and Will."

Oh..