A Glint

Fiery, orange leaves twirled down on the windy morning, the faint sun setting auburn leaves a flame. "Another Monday in Karasuno." You thought. You quickly dressed into your uniform, packed your bag, and was out the door in a flash.

~Tsukishima PoV~

Tsukishima sighed. More confessing girls came to bother him today, begging for his love. "Tsuki-Chan, I-I n-n-need to-to-", a girl stuttered. "Go away." He harshly. The insult didn't hurt the girl, but the ice in his eyes cut through you like a knife cutting through a potato (whee). The poor female raced away sobbing. Tsukishima just laughed, "She'll never feel the pain I felt, forever being ignored." The tall blonde stole a glance at (y/n) and let out a sigh of a silent pain.

~Time Skip to after lecture to Lunch~

~Your PoV~

Your head was was filled with information. You grabbed random foods as if you were in a trance. You walked off into the unknown (not really) and bumped into a slender figure and tripped onto him, forcefully smashing your lips onto his.

~Tsukishima PoV~

Tsukishima was too busy thinking to pay attention to where he was going. He blankly walked into you. Snapping out of it, he found himself on the ground (Y/n)'s soft, plump lips against his, and everyone staring. (Y/n) was the first to react. "I'm so very sorry, Tsukishima-Kun, very very sorry, it was all my fault." She apologized, her face red as a tomato. "I want to comfort her, but what would she think?" He thought wildly. He couldn't gather his wits so all he said was: "Tch, watch where you're going next time.". (Y/n) face went blank, like when she bumped into you.

~Time Skip~

~Your PoV~

"So was your first KISS?" Your (Best friend's name) teased. "Shut up if you want to live." you replied angrily. The news of the Lunch Incident spread through the class like wildfire. When either you or Tsukishima passed through the halls, only gossip or whispers could be heard. "Okay, okay, you're practically famous now though." You two were walking home together. Little did you know somebody special to you passes the same way.