Who knew?

You sat down at your desk, twirling your hair around your fingers. Paper airplanes soared through the air, various types of chit-chatting filled the air, not to mention casual whistles. You set your chin on top of your hands that lay atop each other. Tsukishima walked in, of course the the noise continued but your once sleepy and thoughtless suddenly erupted with questions and thoughts.

~The Lil' Devil's PoV~

As soon as I walked in ___ sat up straight an puffed out her cheeks, she looked ridiculous that, though she looks deep in thought. "Tch." I remarked. As if that snapped her back to reality, she quickly sucked in her cheeks and blinked. I took the seat next to ___ , she immediately blushed and turned away. Ahh, these females are intriguing.

~Time Skip~

~Your PoV~

You sat under a Cherry Blossom tree. You were about to doze off since the Math HW in your lap was so boring but a tall figure slowly but surely started walking in your direction. But then turned and sat on the swings nearby. You rubbed your eyes, then you realized it was Tsuki. You quickly turned away with a "Hmph!". He noticed and turned toward you with a cocky smirk. The u predictable Devil clutched your shoulders tightly and trapped you against the tree. Tsukishima bent down so he was at your level, and did what you last expected him to do. He pressed his chapped lips against yours. In instinct, blush instantly spread all over your face like wildfire. Tsuki broke the kiss, he chuckled.

"___."

"Y-Yes?"

"Be my girlfriend."

"W-WHAT?"

"You heard me."

He had a dead serious face.

"F-Fine."

"Good."
He picked you up Bridal Style and marched toward Quickly (Boba shop thingy, a real one just in case you didn't know :3) "But I don't have any money!" You whined "How will I pay?". Your boyfriend chuckled, "I'm gonna pay, baaakaaa." With that, he set you down and gave you a playful flick on the head. You pouted at him. We causally strolled in, almost at once, we recognized a lot of our classmates. Some of Tsukishima's fangirls casting jealous and angry glares. He leaned in by your ear and whispered "Ignore them, only look and hear me." Out of the blue, he grabbed you by your waist, then planting his lips on yours. You saw his eyes dart around at your fangirls making them even angrier. When he broke the kiss, he had his usual stupid smirk. "Ahh, the irritation." You whispered in his ear. He just winked at you. Just a wink.Then that just killed his ladies right then and there. "Sir, Ma'am, what would you like to order?" The politely patient question snapped you two out of laughter.
"Errr."
"Something."
"Yea, something."

(A/N)

I sowwy if it so short

I ISH SU SOWWY
sawbs in carner
I ih verbys zsoreye