The other victim

Dry. Their throat was so dry; they were so dehydrated. _____'s eyes didn't bother opening as they were enjoying the peace.
Silence.
For the first time in the last few days it was silent, does that mean _____'s captor had gone out? Were they alone? The adrenaline was enough for their (e/c) to shoot open, a smirk plastered on their face. But that smirk soon faded as an all to familiar face came into view...

Slanted against a wall, the hooded killer stood there with his head looking at the ceiling. Pale, bony fingers gripped around his very old looking knife whilst his other hand possessed something much more terrifying.

"Did you think you were alone?" Jeff asked teasingly. _____ was too shocked to answer as he stared at their kidnapper with petrified eyes. "Oh...." Jeff chuckled, "I see you have spotted our new friend, Angie!" Laughter erupted as lidless eyes twitched.

Angie, a girl who looked around the same age as _____. She had long,red hair, freckles plastered all over her face and sea-green eyes. Pretty. Young _____ thought they had seen her before but when..?

The red headed girl was conscious,
'thank god'_____ thought, but her hands were tied behind her back, her mouth was sealed and her beautiful,green eyes were pleading for help.

She looked miserable, yet she didn't make a sound.

Soon enough, the (h/c) teen had Angie thrown at them. Why was Jeff so cruel? The tiniest whine could be heard from her but not too much of a fuss. _____ reaches out to her her, unfortunately he was stopped by the pale man. Long fingers wrapped around their (s/c) wrist.

"Don't you dare help her!"

"Then why throw to me?!"_____dared to speak back, their lip curling up in the process. "What do you want?"

"Someone found their voice! Even after I've told you repeatedly to shut," Jeff glared at the fragile victim in front of him "up." ______ ripped their hand away from Jeff's grip and placed it on Angie, soothingly rubbing her back.

Jeff saw red. Grabbing a ball full of red hair, shouting a bunch of curses at ______, he yanked Angie away. The shaggy haired captor, of both teenagers, placed a knife against Angie's throat.

(E/c) eyes widened once again. This shit needs to stop. It has only been three days! Three fucking days! What is this menace doing?

"Stop it! Just stop it! Please..."
"Why should I listen to you?"

_____ couldn't think of an answer. He was right. Who were they to tell Jeff, a killer, a captor and an abuser what to do? The (h/c) teen backed down and lowered their gaze along with their head.
"Sorry." Merely a whisper escaped their lips. The burnt eyes of the killer rolled as he let out a long groan.

"Ugh, you're so boring." Lowering the knife along with Angie he stepped out of the room leaving the door wide open.

Not long after, he came back in, pleased to see his two victims still there. Well, where else could they go? Jeff was always on high alert due to paranoia;nothing could get past him.

Two tiny bottles of water were thrown at the two teens.
"Can't let you die just yet,Tch..."

And that was it for the night. Jeff left slamming the door.

______ rushed over to the other victim, snatching the piece of fabric off her lips on the process.
"What the fuck just happened?!" They asked, bewildered.