Chapter 14

Kyles POV
"So whadaya wanna do?" Dani asked.
"I dunno. We can watch movies until my mom gets home." I said and shortly after she nodded. "Okay I'll order some pizza. Do you want to pick out the movies?"
"Sure." She said. I went into the kitchen to order off the house phone and when I cane back, she was standing in the middle of the living room facing away from me awkwardly. I realized that I didn't tell her where the movies are. She must be trying to find out where they are.
I walked up behind her making sure not to make a noise. "Boo" I said in her ear. She screamed and jumped making me laugh.
She stared at me for a while. "What?" I asked "Do I have something in my teeth?"
"I love your laugh it sounds so happy and it makes me happy." She smiled.
"Its not as cute as your laugh though." I said.
She looked at me more and turned around so we were facing each other. We stared into each others eyes. I realized how blue her eyes are. They are baby blue with small green specks in them. My eyes traveled down to her lips then back up to her eyes. When that happened, I noticed her eyes focused on my lips. We made eye contact again. Then, our lips connected. It was a simple kiss that lasted a few seconds but it felt like forever. She then hugged me again and I wrapped my arms around her immediately. I've fallen for Diana. And I'm not ashamed of it.