Part 1 Met

'Jiminie, do you think she won't like me? I mean I'm dominate but there are a lot of girls who are scared of me. What if this girl is scared of me?' Jungkookie said, scared that the girl named Taehyungie will be scared of her.

'Jungkookie, it's going to be okay, she won't he scared of you I promise. You just have to wait.' Jimine said, making Jungkookie calm her nerves.

As Jungkookie and Jiminie were talking, there were interrupted by a beautiful voice.

'H-hi, my name is Taehyungie and I'm 21 years old and I guess this is the place where I'm supposed to be.' Taehyungie spoke in a nervous voice.

'Oh hey sweetheart, what are you doing here?' Jungkookie asked, making the younger feel nervous.

'I was destined to be here, my father signed up for me to be here.' Taehyungie said.

'Oh hey cutie, I'm Jungkookie and this is my girlfriend Jiminie and you might not know us but we know you.' Jungkookie said leaving Taehyung confused. How does she know her?

'H-how do you know me? I haven't even met you before.' Taehyungie said feeling scared that she has been being stalked on.

'Oh sweetheart, we know everything about you. We know you have little space as well. Why don't you live with us? We'll take very good care of you I promise.' Jiminie replied trying to make the female feel safe around them.

'B-but I have a home to get to and my parents are probably worried about me.' Taehyung replied trying to get away from the scary girls.

'Sweetie, we won't hurt you okay? You can come stay with us. Your mom and dad doesn't deserve a beautiful young girl like you.' Jungkookie replied making the young female confused.

'What are you talking about "my mom and dad doesn't deserve a beautiful young girl like me"? Of course they deserve me. My mom gave birth to me.' Taehyungie said feeling offended by the other girls words and made her even more scared.

'Baby, we want you to live with us because we feel like you feel more safer with us than them.' Jungkookie said while walking towards the young female. Jimine on the other hand left because she had to go to a family dinner with her family.

'W-what are you doing? P-please don't come any closer or I'll run!' Taehyungie said while stepping back.

'Oh now why would you do that? Are you scared of me darling?' Jungkookie said while bending towards the female's level.

Taehyung nodded her head saying that she's scared of the older female that's standing in front of her.

Jungkookie felt heartbroken because her baby girl is scared of her even though she just met her.

'Darling, there's nothing to be scared of me for. I won't hurt you baby you know that. Now come here and give me a hug.' She replied while opening her arms for the younger to run into.

Taehyung hesitated at first but went into her arms.

'There there, there's nothing to be scared of me okay? I won't hurt you and you won't run away from me okay?' The older female said as she broke the hug and looked down at the younger female.

'O-okay, but can I at least go home to get my clothes? I need something to sleep in.' Taehyungie replied while looking up at the older.

'Don't worry baby. You can wear my clothes and we'll go to your home to get your clothes tomorrow okay? Now let's go to bed.' Jungkookie replied as the two females went to the house.

After walking to the house

'Okay baby, you can go and find some clothes and tale a shower and then come to bed okay? I'll be waiting for you right here on this bed.' The older female replied as the younger female replied with a nod and went to the older's closet to get some clothes and went to the shower.

After Taehyungie was done taking a shower.
Sorry if I'm skipping it, I'm just a lazy b*tch that doesn't want to do anything.

'I-I'm done ma'am.' The younger female replied as she went to the older female's bed and stood there.

'Okay baby, come in the bed with me. You can cuddle up to my chest.' The older female replied as she grabbed the younger and pulled her into the bed.

'U-um, c-can I take my shirt off too? I'm feeling a little hot.' Taehyungie asked as she looked up at the older female.

Of course. Jungkookie would her do anything when it comes to Taehyungie taking off her shirt.

'Of course darling, I don't mind. Why do you want to take your shirt off exactly?' The older female replied while she caressed the younger female's hair.

'O-okay, can you let go of me so I can change in the restroom?' Taehyungie said gently tapping the older female's hand indicating her to let go.

To be continued.