how we met...

Well enjoy this crap 🤠

Third person Pov

"Rivaillia, Mikasa!" Kuchel yelled from downstairs.

"Coming Mom" the scarf simp replied rubbing her eyes walking down the stairs.

"Yea wha- Mom? Where are you going?"

"Oh I'm going to a meeting" Mikasa had evil smirk on her face.

"Mom can I go the Ereh's house?"

"Yes" Mikasa smirk turns into a big smile "yes!"

"-but you have to bring Rivaillia along with you"

Rivaillia's Pov.

I heard some noises downstairs, yawning I walked downstairs to check what it was.

"I DON'T WANT HER TO COME!" "well if she can't go with you you aren't going anywhere, and please refrain from yelling."

"But mom!"
"I SAID WHAT I SAID, now it's either that or stay here." Mom said in a very demanding voice". I felt intimidated and it wasn't even me.

"Hmm what's going on?" Interrogating the scene between my mom and big sister.

"Ugh fine I'll take this brat with me." Mikasa rolled her eyes

"Ok good sweetie, anywho I have to take my leave now, I'm getting late now."

Wow just ignoring me?

"See you tomorrow sweethearts, and Mikasa take good care of Rivaillia"

"Yea yea whatever because she's soooo fragile" Mikasa mocked.

I scoffed at her mockery wanting to just inflict suffering onto her.

Mom gave Mikasa a death glare before exiting the house.

Mikasa gave me a hatred stare then sighing.

"Ok let's change to head out."

"Okay" I said confusingly.

Several minutes later.

"What's taking you so long, it's not like makeup covers that face off yours."

"You brat." Mikasa replied annoyed.

"Yes barbie?" I replied with a small chuckle.

Putting away the makeup she let out a small sigh. "Whatever let's go."

Eren's Pov

I heard a knock at the front door. So my mom got up to check, looking through the peephole, she saw two black haired people. One being Mikasa and the other one I didn't know of. Knowing that one was Mikasa, mom opened the door and greeted them.

"Greetings Mikasa and who may this be?" She said pointing at the shorter female confused.

"Oh her.... she's just my friend."

I didn't know Mikasa had other friends other than me.

"But I'm your si-" she gave the shorter one a shut up kinda face.

"Anyways I'm Rivaillia but you can call me Levia"

'oh damn that's a cute name ' I blushed slightly making it unnoticeable.

"Well Mikasa, Levia come on in."

"Ereh!" Mikasa ran and hugged me.

I pushed her off slightly.

" Oh I forgot to introduce myself, silly me" she said with a small laugh.

"I'm Carla and this is my son Eren."

"Uhm Soo wanna go to my room?"I asked knowing Mikasa will say yes.

"Ofcourse Ereh."

"And you?" I turn to Levia.

"Ok why not?"

" wanna play t or d?"

"I'll play anything if it's with you" Mikasa made me draw back, I cringe at almost every word she says.

"Ok I guess"

Time skip, after a few dares.

"Uh I need to use the bathroom brb" she rushed into my bathroom and it was just me and Levia.

Levia and I were sitting across from each other and she tucked her hair behind her ear with a little blush on her face.
I looked a her with I smirk on my face.

I moved closer and she blushed Even more I moved even closer until there was only the space between or stomachs.

.......

She kissed me........

Ok ok cut me some slack
Anyways bye see ya in the next one
Adios ❤️