Prologue Pt.2

When Giyu opened the door, he was ready to lunge the knife at the person. But he didn't expect this person to be here.

"Hi, just checking in if you need anything."

"Ehh!?"

It was just a waitress knocking at the door. But why at this time? Plus she was also pounding like crazy!

"No, we're good so far, but thanks for you concerning!" Giyu thanked the waitress. Giyu closed the door softly to not make any loud noise. He then went back to the couch to watch his movie.

After 1hr and 23minutes, the movie was finished. Giyu picked up all the mess he made and went to sleep.

Waking up at 6:00, Giyu ate some cereal and waited for the other two to get up. After about 25 minutes of Giyu being awake Sabito woke up. "Morning." Giyu greeted Sabito to a new day. Sabito yawned and said, "Morning."

Sabito got ready and then both of them waited for Makomo to wake up. Sabito called his mom to check in with her, she is doing well.
Finally after waiting for 25 minutes for Makomo, she woke up. " What?" Makomo asked.

"Nothing, just been waiting for you for years!" Sabito exaggerated.

"Ok, be old then." Makomo blurted with a smirk.

"No." Sabito refused.

"Alright, just get ready." Giyu mentioned. "Fine, I'll start." Makomo said. Makomo entered the bathroom to straighten her hair, pick an outfit, and do a bit of makeup. While Makomo was off doing her things, Sabito and Giyu were looking for some snacks. "Did you eat them all?" Sabito asked. "Um, no?" Giyu replied. "Ok then." Sabito shrugged it off. "Whew.." Giyu whispered.

"Y'all I'm done." Makomo told. "Alright then, um." Sabito said. So the trio walked out of their room, into the car, then at the mall. During their trip to the mall, there was a BIG fight there. The fight was between 4 muscular men, all drunk. Damn was it a show for everyone around.

Back on the way back to the car the trio drove. God did all of them had bags full of clothing, jewelry, and shampoo. Fast forward when the tired legs of the trio made it to the car, the bags were placed down. All the bags filled the trunk, so about 3 of the big, overflowed bags were in the passenger seat at the back.

"Well heck, that was a day." Giyu chuckled. "Yup, 5 straight hours just for that." Makomo agreed. Sabito moved his head facing the ceiling of his car before driving. "Beach next?" Sabito checked in to see if they wanted to go there. "Sure!" "Yep!" The reply's we're heard. Heading to the beach. The cool breeze lunged at their faces. It was nice for a time like this. The time was hot, sunny, dry. That's why Giyu prefers spring over summer.

"Better check your bags now or else you won't be able to get anything else anymore. " Sabito clarified. "Alright captain." Makomo rolled her eyes. When the car parked at the lot, there was a lot of people on the beach. It made all three of them feel overwhelmed even though the beach was for everyone.

"Should we just go back? It's too crowded." Sabito asked. "Wait, there's a little spot over there." Giyu noticed. "Should we just go to the gift shop? Maybe we might spend some time there and a few people might leave." Makomo suggested. "Smart idea. Yeah let's go." Sabito agreed. "Alright then." Giyu said.

Sabito, Makomo, and Giyu got out of Sabito's car and headed to the gift shop. "Hey, how about we all take $20 and go shopping for the other two? Wouldn't that be fun?" Sabito asked. "Oooo, nice idea for once!" Makomo agreed. "Your ideas are kinda poo if I'm honest." Giyu blurted. "Cool." Makomo didn't let Giyu's words hurt her. " Darn, first time you didn't care." Giyu blandly said."Nothing can break me, sucker." Makomo shot at Giyu. Giyu couldn't find a good comeback, even though he usually always does.